Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Merrymunky's 'Lucky' TTC Diary! UPDATE: 23.11.12 CD3 tomorrow...SI here we come

Well I've had nothing since so I'm pretty sure it was just the most horrible evap I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

New stalker!! Boo evil evaps! ..good luck merry!!
    [CENTER]
    [B]x4 Angels .. March '11 | May '11 | January '14 | April '17
    Ian (31) & Gracie (28)| 13.O3.2O1O <3

fingers crossed for you x

This is definitely the most eventful year for cycles Iíve had since I was 24. Iím 37 now. Iíve had four or five proper periods since last December which is u heard of for me and I am waiting for another. My skin has gone spotty round the chin and for the last two days my boobs have been killing me!

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

AF has arrived again. Most active year Iíve had since 2004!!

My FF Chart!

boo to af hun x

Merrymunky's 'Lucky' TTC Diary! UPDATE: 23.11.12 CD3 tomorrow...SI here we come

The most positive opk I think I have ever had. This was yesterday afternoon. Managed to jump the hubby tonight. Praying that for once we have timed it right. With my cycles being so haywire I never have a clear sign but that looks pretty clear to me.

My FF Chart!

Everything crossed for you MM xx

Quote Originally Posted by Claire1985 View Post
    Everything crossed for you MM xx

Thanks love. I mean, thereís a 0.001% chance that we have caught an egg due to my crap cycles, only BDing once since this result and terrible luck the rest of the time.

My FF Chart!

Well it was definitely ovulation. No mistaking that. My skin has been terrible since around the time I had the positive opk. Broken out all around my mouth and cheeks.

My boobs have been sore since yesterday. Iím only 7dpo now so expecting a period to come in about a week or so.

Itís the first time Iíve ever been certain that Iíve ovulated using an opk. We only managed to BD once 6 days ago so it is very unlikely that the signs are pregnancy related. I think they are period related sadly.

But at least when my period comes I can start charting my BBT again properly. The FF app has changed a little so it will take some getting used to, but I do want to track what my body is doing again.

My FF Chart!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425