Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Teething; Symptoms & Support

Quote Originally Posted by wfwatson+1 View Post
    Girls can anyone offer me any advice (instead of starting a new thread) my LO gets so distressed several times throughout the day. I'm certain she is teething. I have tried Ashton and parsons granules, dentinox teething gel and she sometimes gets liquid paracetamol as well. We have several different tethers but she can't get them to the back of her mouth so she doesn't like them. It's so hard watching/ listening to her and not being able to do anything to soothe her.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Xx
    anbesol liquid. local anaesthetic with and anti bacterial as well. Numbs in about 30 seconds. I use it for ulsers so can say it works! Can also try ibuprofen suspension inbetween if the paracetamol doesnt work (check packaging for doseage, usually 2.5ml three times per day).
    Freyja Mikaela. Born at 39 weeks, 03/04/13, 6lb 1oz

Tobyn Harry. Born at 39+4 weeks, 25/09/15, 7lb 11oz

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky Sarah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wfwatson+1 View Post
    Girls can anyone offer me any advice (instead of starting a new thread) my LO gets so distressed several times throughout the day. I'm certain she is teething. I have tried Ashton and parsons granules, dentinox teething gel and she sometimes gets liquid paracetamol as well. We have several different tethers but she can't get them to the back of her mouth so she doesn't like them. It's so hard watching/ listening to her and not being able to do anything to soothe her.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Xx

anbesol liquid. local anaesthetic with and anti bacterial as well. Numbs in about 30 seconds. I use it for ulsers so can say it works! Can also try ibuprofen suspension inbetween if the paracetamol doesnt work (check packaging for doseage, usually 2.5ml three times per day).
    Wss

Anbesol is brilliant

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456