Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: WTT thread! ~ Calendar and Blinkies 1st post!

WTT thread! ~ Calendar and Blinkies 1st post!

Hope you dont mind me posting in this section. I think it was Charliebeths idea

Anyway, Im not going to be TTC until until later this year (possibly August, possibly a little later) but I still think about it every day and I want to be able to jabber on about it I have my pushchair picked out already

So... please come and join me, I know you are out there

Thanks to Maybebaby for putting together this brilliant calendar

Re: Waiting to TTC thread

Why are you waiting? you should just go for it!
    AFTER 5 YEARS TTC, FINALLY GOT A MOTHERS DAY BFP THROUGH IUI!!! baby Jacob was born on 14th November 2012.
    Sarah & Bumpin is my amazing cheerleader!
    I am cheering Beth M, Sarah & Bumpin, Reddybeck & Thumbelina to their super sticky BFPs

My TTC, IUI and pregnancy diary: http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...ilofax-Section
    My blog - Jacobs Story, our baby with Downs Syndrome http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...95#post3584195

So many reasons (money, age gap, new kitchen, losing weight, OH getting used to the idea....)

Having said that, since we agreed to TTC we have been less than careful sometimes (well every time actually ) so it might happen sooner than later

maybe there should be a WTT sub-forum? i just bombarded this section when i was WTT lol but i kno what u mean u just wanna jabber on about it!

i was the same as you, not trying but not using contraception LOL look at me now, watch out!

Hi I'm waiting to TTC too, have finally convinced OH and will shall begin in May once back off holiday. I am so excited already.
    heres to lots of practising x

Well there is never the 'right' time, you will never have enough money and well everything else is probably less important! I say bugger to being sensible! Being sensible has left me childless and struggling to get pregnant at 30!

Im probably irresponsible and a bad influence I just regret waiting for 'the right time'.
    AFTER 5 YEARS TTC, FINALLY GOT A MOTHERS DAY BFP THROUGH IUI!!! baby Jacob was born on 14th November 2012.
    Sarah & Bumpin is my amazing cheerleader!
    I am cheering Beth M, Sarah & Bumpin, Reddybeck & Thumbelina to their super sticky BFPs

My TTC, IUI and pregnancy diary: http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...ilofax-Section
    My blog - Jacobs Story, our baby with Downs Syndrome http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...95#post3584195

Quote Originally Posted by Loola
    Well there is never the 'right' time, you will never have enough money and well everything else is probably less important! I say bugger to being sensible! Being sensible has left me childless and struggling to get pregnant at 30!

Im probably irresponsible and a bad influence I just regret waiting for 'the right time'.
    Too true! I always said I would have my first at 30 but obviously Jake had other ideas

we are going to try soon again probley the end of the year
    MUMMY TO ABIGAIL 10 TIA 9 JORDAN 8 HAYDEN 6 AMBER 5 AND ETHAN 2
    MY ANGELS 19/01/08 @19 WEEKS 06/08/2009 @15 WEEKS 19/01/2010 @17 WEEKS 05/09/2012 @ 20 WEEKS 28/10/2013 @12 WEEKS

Quote Originally Posted by sarah113
    we are going to try soon again probley the end of the year
    My god woman!! Are you some kinda machine??

Welcome

oooh me me me me me!!! can i join?! I'm waiting to TTC. Starting in December this year
    Leanne x

My "high risk" natural water birth http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/vie...?f=18&t=153728

Yay me join me join - WTT hopefully it will be May I can TTC - just waiting for smear results to come back, but they are taking forever
    ITS A BOY..........

me too!!!!

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Getting quite full this thread roll on TTC YAY
    ITS A BOY..........

me!
    we are guna be at the end of this year but im havin my implant surgucaly removed next week (its stuck ) so who knows eh.....cud be sooner x

Me! I'm taking me last depo injection next week and that's it! That'll run out in July, so from then on. It'll be a 'see what happens' thing. Depending on obviously how long my body returns to normal etc coz i read it can take upto 12-18 months!

I'M SO BROODY

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast