Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: WTT thread! ~ Calendar and Blinkies 1st post!

Re: Waiting to TTC thread

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinedream
    I've already requested this is made into a sticky

wooo!

on my mobile, pretending not to be on this forum
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinedream
    Hope you dont mind me posting in this section. I think it was Charliebeths idea

Anyway, Im not going to be TTC until until later this year (possibly August, possibly a little later) but I still think about it every day and I want to be able to jabber on about it I have my pushchair picked out already

So... please come and join me, I know you are out there

GASP! Didn't know you'd started this!

Serves me right for not being on properly for ages!

Blog Entries

We're looking to TTC in Aug too, it's my 30th birthday present to TTC no2! But I'm icthing to start NOW NOW NOW!

DH keeps putting it off though. He's got no job, I'm only working part time, and things are tight. BUT I want a bro or sis for Jack before he gets to the age where he will resent a new baby coz I don't want to wait until he's grown out of that.

AND.... if it's another boy, soon enough for the clothes and things we already have not to be out of fashion (ok, that's just an excuse)

Also have to pack in smoking and shed some of my blubber first, neither of which do I seem to be able to do right now....

good luck for when you all start trying. the rest of us just need to get our bfps soon to make room for you.
    La Leche League Leader, LLL Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Laura
    Quote Originally Posted by lmrcpr
    good luck for when you all start trying. the rest of us just need to get our bfps soon to make room for you.
    Really hope its your time soon hun. xx

ditto............BABYDUST for you

Quote Originally Posted by lmrcpr
    Good luck, hope you get good news soon

Blog Entries

I know it's still a bit soon yet... but I'm starting to fondle packets of Pregnacare already I know it's good for pre-conception, but how soon is too soon to start taking it? Is anyone else taking pre-conception supplements?

I am just having a nosey in here and there is quite a few of you WTTC, I just wanted to wish you all luck for when you do start TTC

Quote Originally Posted by charliebeth
    I know it's still a bit soon yet... but I'm starting to fondle packets of Pregnacare already I know it's good for pre-conception, but how soon is too soon to start taking it? Is anyone else taking pre-conception supplements?
    I take sanatogen prenatal (same type of thing) and was advised to start 3 months before we start to TTC.

Someone else asked about things they could do now to help TTC (sorry can not remember who ) One thing I would suggest is from now make a note of when your cycle day 1 is then you can learn about your cycles (how long they are, if you are regular etc etc) This will help you when you do start TTC

Good Luck ladies

TTC no.2 since Feb 2013
    Miscarriages Oct 2007, May 2014, & June 2018

I am just taking multivits at the moment, but plan to change to pregnacare or something similar soon.

Also zinc and folic acid which I am making my OH take too along with the miltivits. Poor chap he doesn't complain, but I don't think he is impressed with all these pills being shoved down his neck
    ITS A BOY..........

zinc and folic acid are great 4 the men- sahara!!! b vitamins are also good. i give my dh a multivitamin everyday. like a&j said its never too early to start taking a good multivitamin/folic acid. why don't you get a supermarket own brand whilst u are waiting then move onto a specifically for ttc when u start. i think it takes about 3 months for the vitamin levels to build up anyway.
    i agree also that its a good idea to start getting used to ur body- again sahara for charting!(not biased about charting or anything! ) get to know roughly when u ovulate and how long ur luteal phase is and u'll find ttc a piece of cake!!!
    good luck- hope time flies for u all!
    xxxx
    Cheering Elviedee, Macksie & BethM to sticky bfps!
    BFP xmas eve 2009 after 19 months ttc with pcos!
    BABY FAITH BORN 12/09/2010!
    BABY VIOLET BORN 21/12/12 very quick VBAC! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/puds

YAY, I'm so glad I'm not the only one WTTC! I'm impatiently waiting for my first non-chem AF in 9 years! But hopefully things settle down soon and can TTC as planned from July I also have my pushchair all picked out.

I asked last week about my freaky reaction to stopping the pill. All I can say is Evening Primrose Oil is wonderful for settling things down (thanks a million for the suggestion!) I'm also going to be putting the OH and myself on multi vits asap! So much to do, so little time.

Yay, OH has agreed to take multivits and get me on Folic Acid etc as from next week in preparation for my depo to run out in July.

I am new to ttc as Angel wasn't planned so any recommendations for all this?

All pretty new to me as well I am afraid as Nicola wasn't planned either.

Unfortunately as a consequence OH is convinced he super sperm as she was conceived between 2 trips away as well. Its been a struggle to convince him that I doubt it will be so easy this time
    ITS A BOY..........

I won't be able to do that til i'm off the depo either. I'm hating this sodding thing, but gotta think, just one more.

we arent guna be TTC exactly we just arent gunna be using any contraception and wud be rly happy if we are lucky enough to get pregnant. we are just guna go with the flow. no chartin or anythin just fun sexy time x

Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast