Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: WTT thread! ~ Calendar and Blinkies 1st post!

Re: Waiting to TTC thread

we are going to start in a couple of months, May/June time - I need to lose some weight and stop smoking first!
    Plus I'd rather not have an xmas baby, Spring Summer 2010 would be great

i'm sure we'll all meet up again in the tris one day
    ~ Mummy to 3

seems to be a few of us trying at the end of the year
    MUMMY TO ABIGAIL 10 TIA 9 JORDAN 8 HAYDEN 6 AMBER 5 AND ETHAN 2
    MY ANGELS 19/01/08 @19 WEEKS 06/08/2009 @15 WEEKS 19/01/2010 @17 WEEKS 05/09/2012 @ 20 WEEKS 28/10/2013 @12 WEEKS

aaahhhhhhhhhh cant wait!! be lovely to be in the tri's together!

i want it to be now tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to you all i'm sure i'll still be here when u start ttc
    its very exciting we decided last christmas we would start ttc in june and that was a long wait!
    good luck to u all!
    xxx
    Cheering Elviedee, Macksie & BethM to sticky bfps!
    BFP xmas eve 2009 after 19 months ttc with pcos!
    BABY FAITH BORN 12/09/2010!
    BABY VIOLET BORN 21/12/12 very quick VBAC! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/puds

Quote Originally Posted by jodie_honey
    i want it to be now tho!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too! I get so upset thinking about getting the injection again, even if it is the last. It makes me miserable anyway as it's screwing my body up! And there are newborns everywhere!!!

lol i agree lisa! dont get the depo!
    we arent guna be tryin propper til end of year but havin my implant out next tuesday sooo who knows hehehe might be very naughty x

My OH has taken a lot of convincing to try so soon. But he knows it's what i really want and fingers crossed we'll be sorted by then anyway. I need my family complete!
    I can see me having a huge crying session when i go on Tuesday! I hate the Depo! Ive been bleeding on and off for 5 weeks now! It's an extra week every time i have it! But he promised me one more then i don't have to have it again!

Also my Auntie (dad's girlfriend) said they need a break from babies for now coz THEY need a rest from it all! So we're rebelling!

officialy yes! x

meee

hopeing to sort the house and garden up, build the savings up a little bit more and then me and OH are back to TTC.

Is there anything anyone is doing to prepare that I have forgotten about? I am taking folic acid tablets (not every day though) and I *plan* to lose weight but not sure how successful I will be - is there anything else
    ~ Mummy to 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo
    Is there anything anyone is doing to prepare that I have forgotten about? I am taking folic acid tablets (not every day though) and I *plan* to lose weight but not sure how successful I will be - is there anything else
    Im losing weight with slimming world, and will probably carry on at SW when pregnant (hopefully will be at my target by then ) I must say the tonsillitis has help weight loss this week lol

Ooh, can I join too? We have a 13 month old daughter, and never thought I'd be broody for another, particularly this soon, but there are squidgy newborns everywhere and I want one too!! DH is coming round to the idea, or rather doesn't run for the hills any more when I mention having another baby Think we'll be waiting a few months though, there's no way we can afford to have two in nursery, and we need my salary to pay the mortgage At least if we have an age gap of 2.5 years or so, then by the time I go back to work after next mat leave, Carys will be old enough to get her free nursery hours so the total cost won't be as bad. Why can't we be rich??

Yeah good idea re sticky

Great idea this thread, its nice to know there are others patiently (or not as in my case ) waiting to try - WTT

I am working my socks off to save up money for next bubba so I can buy what I want this time round. I work for myself so spend most of my evenings working - unless I am on here of course

Last time I was preggers we were having our house rennovated so had no money really. I wanna buy a fancy pram this time - hehe
    ITS A BOY..........

I've already requested this is made into a sticky

Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast