Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 2,311 to 2,319 of 2319

Thread: WTT thread! ~ Calendar and Blinkies 1st post!

& thank you!

Mumma bear to Aidan

VickieMay2014
    I'm going to quietly sit in here for 18 months

Just beginning my tww and wanting the days to hurry up already lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've been posting on here on and off since 2012 and I'm still waiting. I feel like my time will never come. I am so broody I could cry.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBows View Post
    I've been posting on here on and off since 2012 and I'm still waiting. I feel like my time will never come. I am so broody I could cry.
    why have you to wait?x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Claire1985 View Post
    why have you to wait?x

OH isn't ready. We are 26 now and he would rather wait till we are 29/30. He is a self employed business owner, I work full time, we have a lovely home. I really can't understand why he wants to wait when we are so settled but I have to respect his feelings.
    He has lots of holidays planned for us for the next year or two which sound lovely but I would much rather have a baby.

He does really really want to have kids, always talks about it etc so he isn't putting it off cause he doesn't want them. He just wants to see more of the world first. I don't know how I'll wait another 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire1985 View Post
    why have you to wait?x

OH isn't ready. We are 26 now and he would rather wait till we are 29/30. He is a self employed business owner, I work full time, we have a lovely home. I really can't understand why he wants to wait when we are so settled but I have to respect his feelings.
    He has lots of holidays planned for us for the next year or two which sound lovely but I would much rather have a baby.

He does really really want to have kids, always talks about it etc so he isn't putting it off cause he doesn't want them. He just wants to see more of the world first. I don't know how I'll wait another 3 years.
    Oh gosh! My friends husband was the same, they've just had their first, they have been together as long as us and we're all similar age. I had DD when i was 26. Sometimes we would get jealous seeing our friends having weekends away and enjoying holidays but now they are all settling down and getting married/having kids we really have the hard bit over lol. Our 3 are 5,4 and 20months. But i we know we will still be young when they are old enough to look after themselves, they can keep dh's business going when we head off on holidays

Hopefully he will change his mind soon and you can start trying sooner than expected xx

Only 2 months to wait to try fro no.4 probably crazy but I donít care

Omg Claire! Good luck!

Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155