Thread: Conceiving on mini pill

Conceiving on mini pill

Anyone had any experience with this?

Im on the mini pill (2a day as 1 a day leaves me bleeding constantly) and Ive been on it for a 10 months without ovulating . pretty sure I ovulated this week as I had the pains I used to get - initially I thought nothing of it had two days of great DTD and then the next morning tonnes of EWCM which has lasted for the past 24hours ( not had discharge on the mini pill so far as have been dry until now)

So Im feeling a tad paranoid that I might be fertile this month and I had sex around the right time too! With my previous pregnancys they have been immediate which makes me think Im quite fertile in general. Getting pregnant wouldnt be a bad thing . We have talked about a third child but timing could be better. I guess Im wondering is it possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya

I'm not sure but didn't want to read and run

I've heard of women getting pregnant whilst being on the pill before. I don't really understand how the mini pill works? A friend told me it stops a potential embryo implanting but that can't be right if you don't ovulate.

I hope you get the result you want, doesn't sound like you're going to be too upset if you are pregnant xx
    LucyMum The 42 yr old One Tubed Lady
    Out of difficulties grow miracles, Jean de le Bruyere

Cheering for super sticky BFPs for all the ttc fab fertile fogies

Mum to Daisy (14), Rosie (12), Ruby (8), Eira (4) & Nerissa born 19/2/16
    MC July 2007 6+3wks Babaloon,
    MC August 2011 10wks, little Tiny Ears RIP babies, we will never forget xxx