Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never thought I would graduate but here I am!

That IC has taken a good leap
    Wouldnít worry about the twinges, I still have those. Always on one side or the other, not both together, almost feels like really painful ovulation but pretty certain itís ligament pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amber198325 View Post
    That IC has taken a good leap
    Wouldnít worry about the twinges, I still have those. Always on one side or the other, not both together, almost feels like really painful ovulation but pretty certain itís ligament pain

Yes I said to my husband it feels just like ovulation pain.

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

Don't worry about the ovulation like pain, I have had that too, on and off, it's quite worrying but I'm pretty sure it's normal. Everything is kinda stretching I guess!
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7

Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    Don't worry about the ovulation like pain, I have had that too, on and off, it's quite worrying but I'm pretty sure it's normal. Everything is kinda stretching I guess!
    Itís hard not to worry. I donít know how any women doesnít have a complete nervous breakdown!! Iím still getting twinges on and off. Very strong lines on tests though so praying things are moving in the right direction. Boobs still tender. More so as the day progresses. No morning sickness yet. Pulling and cramping is much reduced now. I feel it more when I go to bed.

I just want my booking in appointment to be sent through so I can get a scan booked in. We have to wait till we are 6 weeks before we can self refer to the maternity unit. I have already put it in despite being only 5 weeks by I or last period date as unknown so hey may get in touch sooner.

I just want to see a little bean on the screen!

Hereís my recent tests...

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

Theyíre fab lines!
    Could you ask for a beta to ease your worrying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never thought I would graduate but here I am!

Quote Originally Posted by amber198325 View Post
    Theyíre fab lines!
    Could you ask for a beta to ease your worrying?

When I phoned my go surgery initially they told me the doctor doesnít see you now and it is all self referral at the maternity unit. I doubt they would see me to even do it.

How would I go about it?

My FF Chart!

In my experience you have to push for it. My GP surgery were reluctant too, but if you have a history (so in your case itís taken a long time to get here, and stress isnít good for you or baby) then I would call them and explain that. Tell them you want a beta to see that the numbers are increasing in line with how they ought to be for your stage of pregnancy, to reassure you.
    If they initially refuse then speak to the practice manager and they should go ahead since it isnít worth the argument. All they have to do is print out the form and you can take it to the path lab at your hospital, that way you can argue youíre not even Ďwastingí an appointment. Not that anyone would think that, but you know what they can be like! Unsure what the numbers would be like, but they will know or thereís always lists of numbers by certain points online

Yeah Iím considering it to be honest as I am just so worried about the niggles I get in my right ovary. Iíve heard it can be little cysts which dissolve or ligament stretching but why only on one side? I do panic. The epau isnít open today and Iím back at work tomorrow so not a lot I can do now anyway. I am reassured by tests though. Got my 3+ this morning on a digi and my test line is now darker than the control line on a first response.

My FF Chart!

Theyíre amazing results
    Ligament pain, as far as Iím aware, is only on one side. That doesnít mean it canít alternate of course, but I havenít once heard of it being both sides at the same time and as far as I have read itís always one sided. Cysts I would imagine would be much the same and whilst in the majority of cases are completely harmless, and go away on their own, they can cause excruciating pain. With DS2 I had a cyst and was in agony until about 17-19 ish weeks, I remember almost collapsing walking the children to school, teacher had to drive me home! I had to have a scan just before my 20 week scan and all was absolutely fine. They can be really painful, but few pose any risk, if any (I canít remember properly but I havenít heard of anyone losing a baby from a cyst or read of it, there may be some which need attention though, but you will know from your early scan if you have one whether you have any cysts and what they are)

Never thought I would graduate but here I am!

I ended up at the epau yesterday morning as Iíd been worried about those pains and thought Iíd had some very light spotting. Enough to make me worry.

Everything is fine. They put my dates back by three days but I could see a yolk sac, embryo and a heartbeat. Crazy!

I still worry that something will go wrong but seeing it on the screen was such a lovely moment. Hope I can hold out till 12 weeks!!

Last edited by merrymunky; 08-09-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    My FF Chart!

Ahhh massive congratulations xx

Mummy to my beautiful Freya Rose, born 29/11/2012 at 04:12 weighing 9lb 3oz xx

Omg congratulations I actually had a dream that you were pregnant a few days ago. I am so happy and over the moon for you! 😍😍😍

Congratulations x
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016
    Baby 4 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 11 weeks September 2016

Pregnant with baby 5.... hold on baby

How are you keeping MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire1985 View Post
    How are you keeping MM?

I think Iím ok. Itís been. Rough couple of weeks. I had a thrombophlebitis in my thigh and had to have three lots of blood tests, had to inject myself with anticoagulant three times in the stomach and had to have a scan on the whole leg to check for DVT. This week at work thereís been a suspected case of slapped cheek so Iíve literally just got out of the hospital five minutes ago after another blood test to check for exposure or immunity.

Symptom wise Iím ok. Usual tender breasts, cramps and pulling in the uterus, the odd ligament pain when I move suddenly.

Iíve been a bit worried as tests are getting lighter but I am 8 weeks now and have been reading about the hook theory with hcg levels. Diluted my irons to test today against a standard irons test and the line did come back darker. I have my booking in appointment on Monday and a private scan on Tuesday. Just want to see if everything is ok. Worried. Iíve had no morning sickness whatsoever.

My FF Chart!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast