Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stepping back in...

Got my 2-3 weeks on a digi. IC is way darker than yesterday too so looks like hcg levels are rising nicely. Will do another digi next week and when I get my 3+ I will be satisfied for now and try to relax until my first appointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

ohhh I love seeing your tests progress
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.

I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    ohhh I love seeing your tests progress
    Thanks lovely

Heres todays...

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

OH MY LORD THE LINES ON THAT FR THOUGH!!!

Yes. Its fantastic and very reassuring. I am getting a lot of one sided niggling pains though which terrify me. I just want to know that bean is in the right place.

My FF Chart!

Quote Originally Posted by merrymunky View Post
    Yes. It’s fantastic and very reassuring. I am getting a lot of one sided niggling pains though which terrify me. I just want to know that bean is in the right place.

I can't remember a lot due to it being like 7 years since my last child lol but I do remember a lot of cramps, and I've read a lot of it is stretching pain from your uterus too, so I'd see it all as a good sign that your uterus is doing her job and getting bubs all comfy

Yes. Its fantastic and very reassuring. I am getting a lot of one sided niggling pains though which terrify me. I just want to know that bean is in the right place.

I can't remember a lot due to it being like 7 years since my last child lol but I do remember a lot of cramps, and I've read a lot of it is stretching pain from your uterus too, so I'd see it all as a good sign that your uterus is doing her job and getting bubs all comfy
    I dont mind the uterus period pain like cramps by this is stabby ovulation type pains in the ovary area. Ive had a couple of worry cry sessions on my husband. Hes going to think I am going insane. Hes so chill about it all.

My FF Chart!

I dont mind the uterus period pain like cramps by this is stabby ovulation type pains in the ovary area. Ive had a couple of worry cry sessions on my husband. Hes going to think I am going insane. Hes so chill about it all.

I think all men are so calm in our crazy sessions, I'm sure he understands but I think men being calm while we are like this are the best, I mean could you imagine what would happen if the men worried as much as we do? I imagine it would be like when there's a fire on the sims just everyone stands there screaming

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think all men are so calm in our crazy sessions, I'm sure he understands but I think men being calm while we are like this are the best, I mean could you imagine what would happen if the men worried as much as we do? I imagine it would be like when there's a fire on the sims just everyone stands there screaming

quite possibly. He normally tells me to stop overreacting when I get emotional but he has been gentle with me and been reassuring. Hes coming into his own!

My FF Chart!

quite possibly. He normally tells me to stop overreacting when I get emotional but he has been gentle with me and been reassuring. Hes coming into his own!

oh lord good!!! I think I'd give him a flick on the ear if he said that!!

Yeah hes not usually the best at dealing with emotional people. Ill give him some credit at the moment though.

My FF Chart!

Yeah hes not usually the best at dealing with emotional people. Ill give him some credit at the moment though.

yeah I can relate with that, when I have a crazy emotional day Chris just goes "mmmm itll be alright" while patting my head and still playing is damn jurrasic world game drives me mental

yeah I can relate with that, when I have a crazy emotional day Chris just goes "mmmm itll be alright" while patting my head and still playing is damn jurrasic world game drives me mental

Men!!!

My FF Chart!

amazing news, congrats
    secondary infertility
    Feb 2015 DD - TTC 9 months
    2017 # 1 IVF - BFN
    2017 # 2 IVF - no implantation
    2018 - changed clinics, the 1st consulting - Poland
    July 2018 # 3 IVF PGS NGS, Invicta - BFP !!!