Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stepping back in...

Stepping back in...

Hey ladies,

So itís been FOREVER since I posted a thread in here. I occasionally update my thread in the Long term/assisted section of TTC.

For those of you who donít know, Iíve been a member for over 10 years but am still waiting for my first baby. Iím 38 years old and time is ticking by.

Iíve not been charting for years but I still use opks regularly to keep an eye out for ovulation. I have irregular/almost non existent cycles. Last year I had five cycles which is a record for me since the age of 24.

I had a positive opk last Tuesday and last BDíd last Wednesday so Iím only 6 or 7 DPO. My breasts have been a little sore since yesterday and today I feel mildly nauseous. Iím convinced AF will be showing up next week sometime.

Just thought I would open a thread as I intend to start charting my BBT starting with my next day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

Hey
    Have you thought about trying soy isoflavones? Just a thought

I think I might have done in the past. I definitely used Agnus Castus for a good long while which didnít help (and tased revolting!)

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

I havenít tried agnus castus, which sounds lovely but I know the si work for quite a few ladies. I found it helped improve mood, energy levels and too much info but self-lubrication

Stepping back in...

I might look into one or the other again in the near future.

I donít know which one would work best.

My FF Chart!

Stepping back in...

Well since I guess I am in the TWW at 8dpo I am symptom spotting all over the place but the all the things I can feel are signs that AF might be on the way so I know Iím overthinking.

My skin has been dreadful since ovulation. I had the usual hormonal breakout around the mouth and chin but now I have small ones popping up along my cheeks and cheekbones. My skin has also been feeling really dry and sandpapery.

My boobs have been tender for two days.

Since yesterday Iíve been feeling mild nausea on and off. Noticed yesterday afternoon and it was there when I woke up this morning.

Iíve been feeling crampy since yesterday too and can feel my insides tugging and niggling.

As I say, totally overthinking it and it probably just means AF will be here in a few days. Good to be in tune with my body for a change though and be aware of all the changes.

My FF Chart!

It is hard to distinguish between impending af and pregnancy symptoms. I think a few things for me which werenít af related were boobs staying sore/progressive soreness instead of soreness disappearing just before af was due, a metallic taste in my mouth and smells bothering me more than usual

Oh and skin changes! I had an awfully itchy, red and painful right nipple with dry skin, so much so it prompted me to get it checked out for Pagetís! Itís still sore but the dry skin and itchiness disappeared by about 14-16 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by amber198325 View Post
    It is hard to distinguish between impending af and pregnancy symptoms. I think a few things for me which werenít af related were boobs staying sore/progressive soreness instead of soreness disappearing just before af was due, a metallic taste in my mouth and smells bothering me more than usual

Exactly. Itís frustrating that AF and pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same.

My FF Chart!

I also found they became more similar as I became older, with my first although I didnít have many symptoms to speak of, what I did experience I didnít at any other time until years later

Quote Originally Posted by amber198325 View Post
    I also found they became more similar as I became older, with my first although I didnít have many symptoms to speak of, what I did experience I didnít at any other time until years later

Iím just trying not to get my hopes up after ten years of disappointment. Iím just seeing and feeling so much for a change that Iím over thinking. Iíve done a few cheapy HPTs and obviously bfn results. But Iím only 9dpo max so it would be a little too early to show anything.

My guess is AF will arrive while Iím away on holiday next week!

My FF Chart!

Someone please tell me it is too early to test!!! I keep doing ICs and it is only disappointing me. I am no more than 10dpo, BDd 9 days ago!

To make matters worse, my brotherís girlfriend sent through their 12 week scan photo from yesterday while I was sitting in the bathroom holding a bfn. Talk about a sting in the tail.

My FF Chart!

Fingers crossed for you MM!!

I am convinced taking Vit B6 and apple cider vinegar is what got us pregnant first time after being told I might never get pregnant naturally xx

Stepping back in...

11DPO and still bfn on an IC. I know Iím my heart I wonít get a bfp this time around but I canít stop myself from checking.

Still have tender boobs. I can still feel my uterus pulling and feeling bloated (probably getting ready for AF) I keep getting shooting pains on the left side of my vagina which Iíve never had before.

No noticeable CM though other than a tiny orangey pink tinged tiny bit yesterday. It had a couple of blobby bits in it but other than that nothing. Definitely wasnít significant enough for me to think it could be implantation. I had an evap yesterday. Definitely evap, itís completely colourless.

Just playing the waiting game for AF. Got my thermometer ready to start BBT charting again.

Last edited by merrymunky; 18-08-2018 at 07:43 AM.
    My FF Chart!

I have seen lots of people use ICs and not see anything but pee on another stick and itís positive. Sometimes those ICs arenít all theyíre cracked up to be, so could be worth a different test.
    And donít forget it can just change overnight just like that. Mine went from what looked like false shadows on ICs at 10dpo to faint pink lines the following day then 12dpo they were much more bold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk