Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stepping back in...

Yeah theyíre a little hit and miss! Perhaps hold as long as possible, use another IC then if thatís darker try the digi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amber198325 View Post
    Yeah theyíre a little hit and miss! Perhaps hold as long as possible, use another IC then if thatís darker try the digi?

I wish Iíd brought my last frer with me. Oh well. Just a waiting game now. I bet Iíve jinxed it by buying decent tests. Af is sure to arrive.

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

I donít know, that IC looks positive to me. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

I donít know, that IC looks positive to me. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

It does but Iíve had a terrible evap before that looked similar hence my doubt.

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

Stupidly did another IC this afternoon. Even the hubby said he could see a faint line but now it has completely vanished and I canít see it at all. I honestly think that was the biggest evap of my life this morning. I will be surprised if it turns into anything significant. I keep getting my hopes up though.

My FF Chart!

Sometimes they dry lighter, could it just be your fmu is best?

Sometimes they dry lighter, could it just be your fmu is best?

I like the positive thinking! I have 6 ICs left with me till I get home on Saturday morning. I need to stop obsessing over them. I honestly feel AF will surprise me this week. I will definitely test again in the morning. Just try one a day this week if AF stays away and do the digi or frer at the weekend.

My FF Chart!

Good plan fingers crossed for some darker lines

I can see something. I'm. keeping everything crossed and hoping for you xxxx
    Two girls aged 7 and 5. 6 stars due to Lupus anticoagulant 1 surprise bfp due apr 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Leffy View Post
    I can see something. I'm. keeping everything crossed and hoping for you xxxx
    Thanks!! It would be so lovely after so many years of misery. Iím not getting excited until I see a proper line

My FF Chart!

Well thereís no denying it...

Iím in total shock. Please make this a sticky baby. Ten years. Ten years!!!!!!

My FF Chart!

Ahhhhh! Knew it! HUGE congratulations

Ahhhhh! Knew it! HUGE congratulations

Thank you. I am so, so, so happy. Woke the husband up screaming and crying!!

Iím also terrified that it wonít stick. Iíve never been this lucky. Iíll be on edge all the time. I have what feels like period pains which I know is normal but Iím so scared.

I just canít believe it. IíM PREGNANT!!!!

Ten years of heartache...it was all worth it!!!!

My FF Chart!

Stepping back in...

Have you got this far before?
    Ten years sure is a long time, must be a lot to take in! Do you know why? Sorry, you may have said but my brain isnít retaining information atm 🤦🏻*♀️
    Lol I can just about imagine the screaming shouting scenario, I woke my husband similarly but in panic with DD as it wasnít what I was expecting. I think he thought I was being killed or something
    I know it must be both exciting and terrifying but Iím sure all will be ok. You could always book an early scan for reassurance, Iím sure your midwife or doctor will understand.

Oh and the period pains, youíre right - totally normal. Itís stretching and stuff, it doesnít always go away. Itís horribly frightening but harmless

Last edited by amber198325; 22-08-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Have you got this far before?
    Ten years sure is a long time, must be a lot to take in! Do you know why? Sorry, you may have said but my brain isnít retaining information atm 🤦🏻*♀️
    Lol I can just about imagine the screaming shouting scenario, I woke my husband similarly but in panic with DD as it wasnít what I was expecting. I think he thought I was being killed or something
    I know it must be both exciting and terrifying but Iím sure all will be ok. You could always book an early scan for reassurance, Iím sure your midwife or doctor will understand

X

Yes I know why. My cycles became irregular when I was 24 due to being obese. Iím 38 now so Iíve had years of going back and forth for eats which all come back fine. I have a diary in the long term and assisted section which explains everything in detail. Basically I never thought this would happen. Itís my first ever positive test!

My FF Chart!