Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stepping back in...

Quote Originally Posted by amber198325 View Post
    I have seen lots of people use ICs and not see anything but pee on another stick and its positive. Sometimes those ICs arent all theyre cracked up to be, so could be worth a different test.
    And dont forget it can just change overnight just like that. Mine went from what looked like false shadows on ICs at 10dpo to faint pink lines the following day then 12dpo they were much more bold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    True...deep down I know all this. I just know that after ten years its so unlikely that detecting ovulation precisely and only BDing once would result in a bfp for us.

I will hold out on doing an actual decent test till early next week. I have one FR in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

Update: Im getting an orange coloured discharge when I wipe. Nothing is leaking out. But its up there for sure. According to my calculations I am 11DPO so there is every chance it could be IB but I think it is more likely that AF is showing up slowly.

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

Stepping back in...

12dpo and still bfn.

My boobs are no longer sore. I think AF must be on the way. Surely there would be a hint of a line by now if we were lucky.

Oh well...must look forward to my next cycle...whenever that may be.

Edit: theres definitely the start of AF happening when I wipe. I doubt it would still be implantation. ☹️ I should be used to the disappointment after ten years...

Last edited by merrymunky; 19-08-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    My FF Chart!

I can't imagine that feeling of disappointment ever goes away
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.

I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    I can't imagine that feeling of disappointment ever goes away
    Nope it doesnt. I feel foolish for letting myself get carried away with this cycle because I know I will be gutted next week. I can already feel the start of cramps.

My FF Chart!

don't feel foolish, I think its completely natural if theres even the slightest chance to get carried away and excited! I'm sure I've been doing it this month even though I know I probably only have a 0.01% chance of actually being pregnant this month

Well 13DPO and still BFN. Not even a hint of the evaps Ive been having. I think Im out.

My FF Chart!

Stepping back in...

14dpo....

Can someone convince me that this is not the start of a bfp and in fact the most evil evap Ive ever had? Its visible without tilting the stick but I cant tell if it is colourless or not...

Ive done another one because I dont believe it and theres nothing on it?! Even inverted I cant see anything. Now Im confused.

Ive put them side my side and even the initial one doesnt look much now...its an evil evap isnt it?

Last edited by merrymunky; 21-08-2018 at 06:35 AM.
    My FF Chart!

Stepping back in...

Doesnt look like any evap or false positive I had on those. Mine were always shadows, and the one false positive I had I cant explain it just looked different. That does look like the start of something but given those tests are known for taking an age to show anything much, I would buy a FRER instead.
    Also, I wouldnt bother peeing on anything unless you held it for a good three or four hours at least, otherwise it probably wont show.

I dont know if this is of any help, but these were my first positive One Step tests, then I did a FRER the same afternoon after holding for 3-4 hours. The FRER is faint but much clearer. I think when in doubt, try a different test

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by amber198325; 21-08-2018 at 12:34 PM.

I don't even have to squint to see the first one!

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    I don't even have to squint to see the first one!

I know right? It came up within the time limit and it was just there. I cant see any colour though. I think it is an evil evap. I had one that bad once before

My FF Chart!

Stepping back in...

It looks pink to me.
    I had varying results on One Step tests dipped in the same sample. I always used more than one as one may look like nothing whilst the other was clear as day. Do you have anything different to use?

Last edited by amber198325; 21-08-2018 at 01:02 PM.

It looks pink to me.
    I had varying results on One Step tests dipped in the same sample. I always used more than one as one may look like nothing whilst the other was clear as day. Do you have anything different to use?

Not right now no. My husband and I are away for the week so I chucked some one step ICs in my case. I might stop at the supermarket later and grab some FRERs if AF hasnt arrived. I feel like she is on the way. Uterus feels heavy.

My FF Chart!

I hope af stays away for you. If thats an evap its shocking! I had lots of cramping with DD and this time too, so hopefully this is a good sign for you rather than an af sign

I hope af stays away for you. If thats an evap its shocking! I had lots of cramping with DD and this time too, so hopefully this is a good sign for you rather than an af sign

Thanks lovely. Weve been to a supermarket and they only has clear blue. I dont trust blue dye tests so Ive ended up buying a digital. Im loathe to use that even tomorrow as I doubt it would show anything yet. I dont want to see the words not pregnant

My FF Chart!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast