Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hello hello hello!

Ah I'm glad you will have some decent pain relief and that everything looks good. Hopefully won't be too long waiting for a BFP!
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7

yeah only thing I'm gutted about is I'm due on today or tomorrow and it takes a week for the prescription to get to my doctor! oh well.

I'm hoping doctor is right and it wont take long it's so hard with adeno because they can't look inside and see how bad it is, some people with it get pregnant right away and some people need ivf and even that doesn't work, doctors are all different too some say it will be difficult or you're infertile when they find out you have it and others say it will be fine and fertility is fine, no one truly knows the answers, I'm hoping mine is right and all will be fine, sadly I'm a chronic over thinker!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Eveline 29th April 2010 •·.·΄―`·.·•
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Constance 19th July 2011 •·.·΄―`·.·•

I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

Well I'm. officially late and still getting negatives, let's hope I'm a late liner xD

yeah I'm out af just arrived I'm out next month already too, as I will be ovulating on Wednesday and Chris is only here for weekends from now on until August

You never know, it might still happen on the weekend he's home, I'm pretty sure I ov'd early with this one.
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7

I always o early anyway, I seem to O on cycle day 11!
    chris is seeing if he can get leave off work next week so he can be here Wednesday night all the way through the weekend, but just heard he might not even be on land this week and sadly he's the only one who knows how to use his computers on ship so he can't have anyone replace him, he's figuring it now so I'm still hoping, my other plans are to get a hotel and go up and see him for the day on the months he's not around lol!
    that would be pointless this month if his ships not on land.

god the navy make trying for a baby real bloody hard! lol

@Convie - good luck, I keep my fingers crossed x
    secondary infertility
    Feb 2015 DD - TTC 9 months
    2017 # 1 IVF - BFN
    2017 # 2 IVF - no implantation
    2018 - changed clinics, the 1st consulting - Poland
    July 2018 # 3 IVF PGS NGS, Invicta - BFP !!!

oh it's been a stonker of a month I forgot to update, I've just had a really bad month, I have been sick since ovulation, still am now, 30 minutes before my test Chris told me he's being bloody deployed to America, I failed my test obviously inbetween coughing, not being able to see straight and crying my eyes I wasn't exactly my A game, he's 2 out of there entire bloody Navy that they have chosen to deploy even though he's only just gotten back from deployment and when he gets back home he's only here for a week before he gets deployed AGAIN!!!
    my depression has just taken a downward spiral so I've had to go back to the doctor and go back on sertraline, Chris keeps me off the ledge when I get depressed so I'm worried about him leaving while I'm like this which in turn makes me more depressed and I'm now in a vicious spiral.
    also not pregnant.

here's my FF chart for this month

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    oh it's been a stonker of a month I forgot to update, I've just had a really bad month, I have been sick since ovulation, still am now, 30 minutes before my test Chris told me he's being bloody deployed to America, I failed my test obviously inbetween coughing, not being able to see straight and crying my eyes I wasn't exactly my A game, he's 2 out of there entire bloody Navy that they have chosen to deploy even though he's only just gotten back from deployment and when he gets back home he's only here for a week before he gets deployed AGAIN!!!
    my depression has just taken a downward spiral so I've had to go back to the doctor and go back on sertraline, Chris keeps me off the ledge when I get depressed so I'm worried about him leaving while I'm like this which in turn makes me more depressed and I'm now in a vicious spiral.
    also not pregnant.

Sorry you’ve had a tough month. I don’t know how I would cope if my partner was deployed. It’s not an easy life. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

Quote Originally Posted by merrymunky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    also not pregnant.

Sorry you’ve had a tough month. I don’t know how I would cope if my partner was deployed. It’s not an easy life. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you
    he's offered to fly me up to America, to try and help me get through all of this, I want to try and get up there during ovulation but that all depends on the ship ect, so far it's looking like it's all against us, been getting upset because I feel like everything is going against us even trying for a baby let alone getting pregnant in the first place, last month was so stressful trying to arrange seeing him during ovulation it ended up delaying ovulation, this month he leaves a couple of days before ovulation that's if the stress doesn't delay it again, next month I have to go to America just to try ans catch that egg and I'm so damn scared that I'm going to miss the one month where my egg has a chance if that makes sense?
    I dunno I'm rambling

Hugs Convie, that must be really really tough, I know what it was like ttc even without OH being away.

You've got time, I know it seems like the months are so long now but you will get your chance, just keep believing that xx
    LucyMum The 42 yr old One Tubed Lady
    Out of difficulties grow miracles, Jean de le Bruyere

Cheering for super sticky BFPs for all the ttc fab fertile fogies

Mum to Daisy (14), Rosie (12), Ruby (8), Eira (4) & Nerissa born 19/2/16
    MC July 2007 6+3wks Babaloon,
    MC August 2011 10wks, little Tiny Ears RIP babies, we will never forget xxx