Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hello hello hello!

hello hello hello!

officially coming back to this forum!
    my partner cam back from 4 months away 2 days ago, we decided to start TTC as soon as it got home while he was away
    I have endo and adeno so not sure how well it will go but we will see.

I ovulated CD15 last month so was expecting to ov on the day he got home but sadly got a strong positive ovulation test on CD10 this month so think I'm out of the running this month already
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Eveline 29th April 2010 •·.·΄―`·.·•
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Constance 19th July 2011 •·.·΄―`·.·•

I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

Good luck, I hope you don’t have too long a wait xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7

hello hello hello!

Ah good luck Convie.

I’ve stepped back in too. I’ll probably never leave though!!!

Hope you have good news for us very soon xxx

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    NOMCAT!!! I love your new avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by merrymunky View Post
    Ah good luck Convie.

heyyy!! no we will bring eachother luck! and with enough luck we can be bump buddies together

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    Ah good luck Convie.

heyyy!! no we will bring eachother luck! and with enough luck we can be bump buddies together
    That would be lovely!! Here’s hoping. I’m still driving myself mad over tests. Had evaps for two days. One of them still has a line visible to the naked eye but it is colourless and I know it’s not valid as it became apparent after the time limit!

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

Ah good luck Convie.

That would be lovely!! Here’s hoping. I’m still driving myself mad over tests. Had evaps for two days. One of them still has a line visible to the naked eye but it is colourless and I know it’s not valid as it became apparent after the time limit!

oh yes, I've been obsessing over my tests today and I didn't even get an evap I just got a almost positive opk and a neg hpt lol
    havent had an evap yet but I'm sure that would drive even the sanest person crazy! are you going to take another tomorrow morn?

Yes I will do another one tomorrow of AF doesn’t arrive. It’s due around Tuesday I think. I’m going to start charting BBT again too once AF arrives.

I’ve had a faint line on an opk for two days too! Trying not to read too much into it as I often have a faint line at various times.

My FF Chart!

Yes I will do another one tomorrow of AF doesn’t arrive. It’s due around Tuesday I think. I’m going to start charting BBT again too once AF arrives.

I’ve had a faint line on an opk for two days too! Trying not to read too much into it as I often have a faint line at various times.

sounds like you're due around same time as me, due to me not knowing when I actually ovulated, thanks OPKs! lol I am either due tomorrow or on friday?
    I also need to chart BBT too but I don't think I'm going to do well with that as I am so forgetful when it comes to it!

sounds like you're due around same time as me, due to me not knowing when I actually ovulated, thanks OPKs! lol I am either due tomorrow or on friday?
    I also need to chart BBT too but I don't think I'm going to do well with that as I am so forgetful when it comes to it!
    I will keep the thermometer next to my phone so when the alarm goes off in the morning there’s no excuse. Going to wait till my first full flow day though.

My FF Chart!

I will keep the thermometer next to my phone so when the alarm goes off in the morning there’s no excuse. Going to wait till my first full flow day though.

I think my problem is I pee 3 times a night, before checking my phone or anything, think tits due to my adeno making my uterus so swollen which then I assume puts pressure on my bladder? but I've always read that you have to do your temp before you even get up, so I keep getting up, peeing then seeing the thermomter and swearing at myself because I'm convinced its too late now

Yeah I often get up in the night too. Hopefully going back to sleep for a few hours won’t affect it too much? I’ll just have t I stop drinking so much in the evenings.

My FF Chart!

Yeah I often get up in the night too. Hopefully going back to sleep for a few hours won’t affect it too much? I’ll just have t I stop drinking so much in the evenings.

haha thats the other reason why I get up so much too, I constantly have a bottle of water in my hands, can't stand the feeling of a dry mouth

haha thats the other reason why I get up so much too, I constantly have a bottle of water in my hands, can't stand the feeling of a dry mouth
    Ditto!!!

My FF Chart!