Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hello hello hello!

Ooh symptoms! When is the next testing? I'm crap with these things, is it still early days to test?
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7

I don't trust symptoms though lol as adeno causes all of the symptoms under the sun anyway so I don't know what's adeno symptoms and what's pregnancy lol!

BUT I am seeing having no cramps as a positive, hoping if I am preg I will be one of the lucky ones whose adeno symptoms stop while they're preg, I'd do anything from a rest from pain for a while!

I am testing again tomorrow... still way too early but I got 6 first response tests... and I'm using the excuse that 9 is my lucky number, it will be 9th of the 9th and I'll be 9dpo!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Eveline 29th April 2010 •·.·΄―`·.·•
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Constance 19th July 2011 •·.·΄―`·.·•

I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

Aww I didn't know you were in so much pain all the time tomorrow I will have my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

yeah that's why we are trying sooner than planned, so i can get a break from the pain, and because it can effect my chances of getting pregnant/having a successful pregnancy

thanks girls!
    I hate the tww!!

Well today's test is a bfn!
    I really feel like I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    Well today's test is a bfn!
    I really feel like I'm out

You’re only 9dpo though. I didn’t get a clear positive till around 14dpo I think. Maybe later.

My FF Chart!

Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee

I hope so, this week is so hard because for a week before my period I always go through a phantom pregnancy anyway, then it ends with what feels like 9-10cm dilated childbirth for on average 10 hours, so I've been in been crying and dreading that day, I have my gynae appointment on Thursday so hoping he can at least help with some TTC safe pain killers that I'm also not allergic to, not sure that exists but we will see and hope lol

Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    I hope so, this week is so hard because for a week before my period I always go through a phantom pregnancy anyway, then it ends with what feels like 9-10cm dilated childbirth for on average 10 hours, so I've been in been crying and dreading that day, I have my gynae appointment on Thursday so hoping he can at least help with some TTC safe pain killers that I'm also not allergic to, not sure that exists but we will see and hope lol

That sounds horrific!!

My FF Chart!

right I'm going to need someone to come round my house and smack these tests out of my hands!!!

Here furiously tilting my screen to try to see lines

Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    Here furiously tilting my screen to try to see lines
    haha I know right I was running around the house putting it up against Windows and lights, blinded myself for about a minute by putting it in front of my phone torch and pointing it straight into my eyeballs lol!
    I'm fighting so much urge not to test this morning!
    I'm getting period pains and struggled it get back to sleep due to feeling like I'm going to vom, if I'm not pregnant I'm having a good complain at my gynae on Thursday

okay I swear I wasn't going to test, I blamed the sickness waking me up on adeno, but then went to shops and it came back with full force, even though its still probs my nice adeno symptoms, then I had to run and the tops of my boobs hurt so much from running, that I tested... with every test I own, including an ovulation test lol!!
    all of course negative!

thing is I'm now sure this all must be adeno because I've been getting sore boobs and sickness for about 4 days now, it's been slowly getting worse but I'm sure if I started getting symptoms 4 days ago then I should get a faint line by now?

photos failed yo upload on last post

thought I'd update, I went to the hospital today for my outpatient appointment, doc wanted to put me into forced menopause but I told him we were trying for a baby so instead he's given me anti inflamatories and strong pain killers FINALLY!!
    he also said that he checked my tubes and my ovaries and both looked good so I should be okay fertility wise!