Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: hello hello hello!

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Berlin/Warsaw/London
    Posts
    56
    any updates?
    secondary infertility
    Feb 2015 DD - TTC 9 months
    2017 # 1 IVF - BFN
    2017 # 2 IVF - no implantation
    2018 - changed clinics, the 1st consulting - Poland
    July 2018 # 3 IVF PGS NGS, Invicta - BFP !!!

  2. #17
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmelody View Post
    any updates?
    hey melody
    not too much, having a lot of my adeno/endo symptoms and only difference is they came on about 8 days earlier than usual, so the past week has been HELL!
    I am either due on tomorrow or on saturday, I took a test yesterday and it was negative, I've decided not to test today, if I don't come on tomorrow I will test again, but I'm sure AF is coming tomorrow
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  3. #18
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    AF came yesterday
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  4. #19
    Booooo. Will be cheering you on next cycle!
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7




  5. #20
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    Booooo. Will be cheering you on next cycle!
    will be my fertile week while I'm on holiday in Prague, bring on the Czech baby!!
    I don't know if I should buy a little baby grow while I'm there just in case I do manage to catch the egg or if that's massively jynxing it
    but then again Chris brother is having a baby soon so if I don't end up getting my eggo preggo it can be a gift for his bubba

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    Booooo. Will be cheering you on next cycle!
    will be my fertile week while I'm on holiday in Prague, bring on the Czech baby!!
    I don't know if I should buy a little baby grow while I'm there just in case I do manage to catch the egg or if that's massively jynxing it
    but then again Chris brother is having a baby soon so if I don't end up getting my eggo preggo it can be a gift for his bubba

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Do it do it do it! I bought a teeny hat before I was pregnant with Katie, not a jinx!
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7




  7. #22
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nomcat View Post
    Booooo. Will be cheering you on next cycle!
    will be my fertile week while I'm on holiday in Prague, bring on the Czech baby!!
    I don't know if I should buy a little baby grow while I'm there just in case I do manage to catch the egg or if that's massively jynxing it
    but then again Chris brother is having a baby soon so if I don't end up getting my eggo preggo it can be a gift for his bubba

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Do it do it do it! I bought a teeny hat before I was pregnant with Katie, not a jinx!
    eeeee I dunno Chris keeps making me walk away from baby clothes cos they make me all goey and squealy so I don't know how he'd react if I actually bought something!
    I dunno its fine I'll just say what I said on it and when in doubt of looking crazy use the brother excuse!

    I think he's just trying to be safe cos we don't know if I can even get pregnant yet, as much as he tries to be positive to me and tell me it will be fine I'm sure he's also got his doubts

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  8. #23
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    well I am now DPO2!
    TWW has begun, managed to DTD every day from tuesday when I started getting flashing smilies on tuesday, the digi read peak on the thursdays and cheapies her peak on friday night so hoping we caught eggo on one of those days
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    well I am now DPO2!
    TWW has begun, managed to DTD every day from tuesday when I started getting flashing smilies on tuesday, the digi read peak on the thursdays and cheapies her peak on friday night so hoping we caught eggo on one of those days
    Ahhh good luck!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My FF Chart!

    Cheered by Krazi, Coco, kez & Buddabun. Cheering for Holly, babydust33, Sophie-Chelt, sarewantsababy, kez & fifigee
    "ENIGMATIC EILEEN - PMA OFFICIAL SPONSOR 2011."

  10. #25
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    Quote Originally Posted by merrymunky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Convie View Post
    well I am now DPO2!
    TWW has begun, managed to DTD every day from tuesday when I started getting flashing smilies on tuesday, the digi read peak on the thursdays and cheapies her peak on friday night so hoping we caught eggo on one of those days
    Ahhh good luck!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    thank you!!
    I'm already symptom spotting which is so silly because implantion doesn't even begin until 6dpo so everything I'm feeling is definitely adeno related, I'm going to be terrible after 6dpo
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  11. #26
    Ah so exciting! I hope this is your month
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7




  12. #27
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    thought I'd add my symptoms by dpo, will help me go back to month by month and being able to tell what's new and what's just adeno

    so far-
    symptoms by DPO-
    1-2DPO- nothing
    3DPO- cramps, could be adeno related, pelvic pain on right side, although left side now later on, could also be adeno related, left nipple hard all day and very sensitive, left boob is also now significantly larger than my right.





    don't know what to think about the 3dpo thing as its way too soon for anything I'm sure but then I put it in my app that knows I'm 3dpo and it said this

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  13. #28
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    5dpo, fairly good day, minimal cramps, feel a bit sick, again adeno related I always feel like I'm on the cusp of throwing up, doctors told me 2 years ago it was because if my anxiety, oh how wrong they were!!
    only weird thing I noticed was yellow cm (no uti) I've googled it and people have said it's a pregnancy sympton and people have also said it's not so that's fun. only 9 more days to go! or 8 all my apps are saying different things and I'm losing track lol!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

  14. #29
    Mummy to two girlies aged 6 and 7




  15. #30
    Registered User Convie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hythe, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,979
    update on symptoms!
    6dpo was nothing, not even cramps, which was nice actually I've been cramping since the beginning of August without break, so it was really nice to just not hurt!
    7-8dpo took a test at 7dpo, it was of course negative, the rest of these symptoms started at 7 and have carried on through to 8, the cramping is still minimal which is nice but I'm sensitive to touch down there, any pressure and it hurts like hell, my brain isn't working, I can't drive at all, and for someone having their ADI part 2 beginning of October that's not a great thing!
    even Chris was pointing it out and getting scared because I kept making stupid mistakes, even bashed the kurb a couple times, wasn't a great experience and happened again today, getting scared to drive now as I don't trust my own driving atm, I can't form sentences, I keep going to talk and it's like my brain just shuts off completely, I am really really irritable, Chris was breathing near me yesterday and it was making me sooooo angry, which never happens! I'm also really tired, I don't know if its because we've been so busy this week, with legoland and doing the garden, but I rested up yesterday and I'm still knocking our so early and needing naps ect. also I have the farts but that's a normal period symptom so booooo

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    .`. Eveline 29th April 2010 .`.
    .`. Constance 19th July 2011 .`.


    I'm not good at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? some cheese?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •