Thread: Back TTC#2 after waiting quite a while

Back TTC#2 after waiting quite a while

Hi everyone,

I used to post back in 2011/12 when I was trying for DS, he's going to be 6 soon! I loved this group back then and it helped me through a pretty tough pregnancy - I had HG and gestational diabetes.

My DS has a range of complex needs hence the long wait before trying for number 2.

DH would rather not have another baby but for me it's something that's never gone away and probably never will.

I am pretty scared as I was so ill last time and my DS needs a lot of care but I think a sibling would be great for him too.

I'm in limbo this month as got a positive OPK on 9th and 10th but have been bleeding on and off for 2 days, surely it's too early for AF?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Heya! Welcome back. I canít say much about the stuff around bleeding, hopefully others will come online and advise but just want to say I can appreciate the challenges relating to GD and decision making for later kids. How is discussion with OH going? It must be very difficult for him if he saw you poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by KiKoDinoGirl View Post
    Heya! Welcome back. I canít say much about the stuff around bleeding, hopefully others will come online and advise but just want to say I can appreciate the challenges relating to GD and decision making for later kids. How is discussion with OH going? It must be very difficult for him if he saw you poorly.
    Thanks Kiko!

Hubby has comes to terms that were going to have another (hopefully), although he's not best pleased. Let's put it this way, he knows I'm not on the pill BUT is still a willing participant lol! He's a good Dad and I know once baby comes along he'll be just as good with them too.

Hoping we dont have a very long wait in case he changes his mind about being a willing participant x

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sammyjo; 20-04-2018 at 02:37 PM.