Thread: Stepping back in after another 3 miscarriages!!! 5 weeks!! Anyone due same time?x

Stepping back in after another 3 miscarriages!!! 5 weeks!! Anyone due same time?x

Hey ladies
    Donít know if anyone remembers me my little girl is 4.5 years old now and I had 3 miscarriages before she came along.
    Weíve been trying again for baby number 2 and weíve had another 3 miscarriages but this time so far so good itís been a sticky one and Iíve had really really sore boobs, horrendous morning sickness and heartburn.
    Iím about 5 weeks now and got an early scan booked on 27th April.
    Wanted to say hello ladies and wishing you all well.

How is everyone feeling?

Anyone due around same time? Be good to keep in touch during our journey.

Kel xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My diary: after 2 years of ttc and 3m/c's (nov 2011, April 2012 & Sept 2012) we have our baby girl - http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...ned-for-us-xxx

Hi Kelly,

We have our NT scan on the 27th! We will be 11 weeks, I'm 9 weeks tomorrow, so only a little further along.
    I'm sorry for all your losses, I can relate as we have had many too. We also had an early scan due to this and having had pain and spotting (which has happened in all three of my successful pregnancies), at 6+5 and saw a small blobby thing with a flickering heartbeat so that was good. We have been checking in on them with the Doppler daily from 7+6.
    I think I peed on more than 200 tests lol
    I hope you're doing ok and I hope your scan goes perfectly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww thanks amber I know what you mean I donít think there is any tests left with the amount I keep buying.
    Fingers crossed for the 27th April for the both of us then Hun. Be great to stay in touch.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to me.
    Kel xx

My diary: after 2 years of ttc and 3m/c's (nov 2011, April 2012 & Sept 2012) we have our baby girl - http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...ned-for-us-xxx

Yeah will be. Itís like a ghost town here aside from people posting spam. I hope this pregnancy goes fine for you

I'm around 7+2 and have a history of lots of miscarriages.
    Wishing you both happy healthy pregnancies xx

Blog Entries
    How are things at the moment guys? Welcome back x

We had our NT scan which went fine, combined results returned at a really low chance of Down's and the other chromosomal abnormalities that they test for ... which I can't remember the names for ... 20 week scan booked for 26th June.
    Kelly, hope you're ok

Blog Entries
    Yay glad initial scans are all good!

Hi ladies
    Sorry not been on for a while been really busy with work. Iím 12 weeks tomorrow so all good so far. We had another scan at 10 weeks and everything was perfect. I have a cyst that they are keeping an eye on.
    Weíve got our 12 week scan on Monday so fingers crossed all is ok.

Iím in maternity clothes already haha.

How are you
    Kelly xx

Thatís wonderful, Kelly! Whereís the cyst? Is it on an ovary? I had this this time and with DS2, both causing a degree of pain but disappeared after a while.
    I was in maternity clothes from about 9-10 weeks lol