Thread: 10 Year anniversary

10 Year anniversary

Hi, not posted in this section for a long long time I'm relieved to say, anyway, have been thinking an awful lot today! It is 10 years today (well actually yesterday now) that the first littlueun that I lost was due

Not sure why |I wanted to post that really, I guess maybe as it's a milestone for me and to give others hope, if anyone is reading. It was after that miscarriage that I joined here. I remember a week after it had happened I went out to meet a couple of other mum friends, and not knowing what had happened to me, one of them announced they were pregnant. I did tell them then but asked if it had happened to them or anyone they knew.....the answer was no! Until then I'd held it together quite well but it changed after that....I escaped them asap, went home, cried, screamed, bashed my head on a wall, thought I was a complete freak!!

That's when I sat up on night and googled it, and found this place!

Don't know what I would have done without it!

Since then I've had three more children! I had another miscarriage along the way but way back then, if I'd known what I know now then I know I would have handled it so much better.

And one more thing....I looked at fb today to see a lady who struggled with sub infertility and repeated miscarriages has finally had her rainbow baby after many years, won't mention names but very happy
    LucyMum The 42 yr old One Tubed Lady
    Out of difficulties grow miracles, Jean de le Bruyere

Cheering for super sticky BFPs for all the ttc fab fertile fogies

Mum to Daisy (14), Rosie (12), Ruby (8), Eira (4) & Nerissa born 19/2/16
    MC July 2007 6+3wks Babaloon,
    MC August 2011 10wks, little Tiny Ears RIP babies, we will never forget xxx

And one more thing....I looked at fb today to see a lady who struggled with sub infertility and repeated miscarriages has finally had her rainbow baby after many years, won't mention names but very happy
    From what I have read, PGS NGS might be one of the solutions in case of mcs
    secondary infertility
    Feb 2015 DD - TTC 9 months
    2017 # 1 IVF - BFN
    2017 # 2 IVF - no implantation
    2018 - changed clinics, the 1st consulting - Poland