Thread: Can anyone see a line? 5 days late-lots of cramping!

Can anyone see a line? 5 days late-lots of cramping!

Can anybody see a vertical line line in the test window? I am 5 days late and am having lots of cramps and burning sensations for the past 6 days now. I have done two very cheap dipstick tests also which seem negative. However I always think I can see something and donít trust myself! With DC1 I saw a line and nobody else did- and I turned out to be PG. surely for 5 days late it would be darker if I was?

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Thanks

Picture isn't showing

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ah yes, I have copied the JPEG link into the image section by onviously hasnít worked! Sorry Iím new, any idea how you get the image to show?

I normally add them on my phone via the app

Yeah if youíre using Tapatalk you just click on the plus to the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I donít know, possibly something faint but I wouldnít trust blue dye tests, especially Clearblue as they have given me some awful false positives before. Can you try a FRER instead? Theyíre more sensitive than those too

There we go! On the app now! 2 different photos in 2 slightly different lights of the same test, about 5 mins after it was done.

I agree with what Amber said, try a pink dye test x

Or Lloydís, theyíre 10mIU and were reliable for me, theyíre about £6 for a double pack

I used these this time round and they were £1 from Wilkinson.

Previous 2 I used Superdrug tests

That was the cheap pink dipstick test I did yesterday. Again practically negative, although I thought I could see a faint line there too last night but canít today.

Quote Originally Posted by bain2010 View Post
    I used these this time round and they were £1 from Wilkinson.

Previous 2 I used Superdrug tests

Superdrug were fab but they discontinued them

OP I canít see on the strip but theyíre not hugely sensitive. Any chance you ovulated later than usual? Do you temp?

Possibly yes. I donít temp atm no so not too sure! But am normally pretty regular- 5 days late is very unusual for me.

These pains Iím having did feel like menstrual cramps but theyíve changed into a constant burning aching feeling which again is unusual for me for a period.

Going to give it a few more days and then get a digital!

If you are pregnant then a digi in theory would work after a few more days. Providing you buy the 25mIU one