Thread: scared

scared

Hi so not been on here for a while.
    Anyway me and my husband stopped using contraception in 2015 and decided to try for a baby we had a miscarriage a year later. We then spent the next year tracking ov etc and nothing happened anyway in June we decided to move 4 hours away and relocate and put the tracking etc on the back burner while we got settled didnt go back on contraception. Anyway on Friday 2nd Feb i had some spotting which i thought might be my period starting a week early as im not due on until 10th. Saturday had a small amount of blood then sunday spotting and today nothing. This is not normal for me at all my periods are normaly 4-5 days and heavy for 3 of them days. Talking to my friend she asked if it could be implantation bleed i have never had that with any of my other pregnancys anyway i think i might do a test this week.
    This is going to sound strange as i know its something we both want but my youngest will be 7 this year and this will be the first pregnancy that i have actually planned and im now scared i might actually be pregnant. My last pregnancy the bio dad left when i was pregnant so if i am pregnant this will be a new experience actually having a man to support me.
    Im not sure why im scared as he is a amazing man and this is something we both want but omg im nearly 38 so thought it might not happen due to age
    Just needed to get this out of my brain sorry
    Just seen my ovulation ticker is wrong dates
    Last edited by songbird; 05-02-2018 at 09:00 PM.

It really doesn't sound like he's planning on leaving any time soon. It's understandable you have insecurities given what happened before but he's a different guy. Perhaps you should talk to him about it, he can help reassure you. You also need to use a test by the sound of it! Good luck, everything will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks i will talk to hubby tomorrow when he is back from work and will do a test asap i think it will be a shock for both of us if i am but im sure all will be ok he has been very relaxed about ttc kept saying it doesnt matter if it never happens as we have our 7 year old i guess that makes me think he might not want to fall pregnant but then he was the one who mentioned going to gp to find out why we hadnt fallen already. Oh how i wish he wasnt working a sleep tonight.

It'll all be fine, this is what you both want after all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok had a chat with hubby and he has bought me a test to do tomorrow. I asked how he would feel if i was pregnant he said it would be amazing and he would be a little disappointed if i wasnt because even though we have not been trying this month it would be great. So now just got to do the test to see what it says

Aw ❤️ I really hope it's positive! Wishing you lots of luck and please do update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck x
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016
    Baby 4 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 11 weeks September 2016

Pregnant with baby 5.... hold on baby

How did it go?

Hi
    Did a test on Sat couldnt see a line but my friend said she could see a very faint line but not holding out much hope going to retest tomorrow. Hubby has now said to me that although we werent officially trying he will be sad if we are not and that we need to make the docs appointment to see if we can get any help this has made us both see we actually do really want a baby together so all my worries were over nothing

I really hope you see a positive tomorrow, but if not, hopefully it won't be long before you do

Oh my good god
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016
    Baby 4 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 11 weeks September 2016

Pregnant with baby 5.... hold on baby

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    Hey, there I hope you're doing good. I am glad you and husband talked about your indifferences sometimes the insecurities do keep growing inside of us but we really need to talk them through. I hope the test comes out to be positive. However, if it doesn't don't lose hope as your husband is right you could always go and seek help. Age doesn't really matter the clinic I am visiting has 52-year-old couples becoming parents through processes like surrogacy. So age should never stress you out and now that I have mentioned stress I would say that it could be a reason to. So visit a professional known clinic and get a checkup done. I was lucky to find myself a good renown clinic who literally made my life easier so that is why I am emphasizing on this. Other than that best of luck I hope you're soon able to become a mother.
    please stop with the repetitive posts and go away

Where do you get the energy to write such crap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk