Thread: Holiday with New Born

Holiday with New Born

Hi All,

When we was in Spain (Gran Canaria) this year we all had such a fab time we booked for next year while we was there. Now I am 10 weeks pregnant and when we have booked to go baby will be around 6 weeks (obs depending on when it decided to arrive).

What are your thoughts on taking a baby this small abroad? I am in 2 minds about it all, I don't want my older ones missing out on a holiday during the 6 weeks. We have already paid 800 out for this holiday and also don't want to lose this kind of money either....

Any thoughts would be greatly appreiciated

xxxx

The younger they are the easier I find it lol
    Evie Mae - born 20/12/2009, 7lbs 9.5ozs, 41+4 Weeks

Sophie Daisy - born 28/01/2012, 7lbs, 39+3 Weeks

I agree, the younger the easier. They just feed and sleep all the time. We went abroud to visit family when youngest was 3 month so old and with the heat she just slept all the time. It'd just be getting a passport that you might have issues with, depending if there's a backlog in the summer like there was a few years back. But I think with both of mine it only took 2 weeks to get it back and last year a renewed mine and it was back within a week

I suppose my main concern is the heat as this year it was late 30s early 40s temp wise and that baby wouldnt have had any jabs!!

I wont make a decision until i have my birth choice meeting as could be put in for a section due to having a TVT operation in march

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk