Christmas Plates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I知 a celebrity

I知 a celebrity

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Anyone watching? So funny tonight when they ate the strawberries. I was in stitches. Even funnier is the outrage on the FB site. It痴 just a show and it was the most entertaining thing to happen so far. Bring on the drama!

It's actually the first year I've decided not to watch it. This is due to the fact that I only know a couple of the so called celebrities.

Yeah I知 watching!
    I dont actually care if i know the celebs or not. I still find it a good show x

Im.watching love im a celeb i did find it funny that they ate the strawberries but did find amir quite snakey about it all tbh and i think he should have admitted he didnthe majority of it its done him no favours imo

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I think the way Amir acted will decide opinion. I am finding him more and more entertaining. The way his eyes widened when he saw the strawberries was hilarious. He was like a toddler! The show was too peaceful so I知 looking forward to the fall out from this.

I知 watching!
    I thought I壇 hate Toff but I love her!
    I really didn稚 like Iain at first but I like him now
    I didn稚 like Amir much either at the start but really do now!
    Evie Mae - born 20/12/2009, 7lbs 9.5ozs, 41+4 Weeks

Sophie Daisy - born 28/01/2012, 7lbs, 39+3 Weeks

I keep changing my mind about Amir. At the moment - I don稚 like him. Criticising Iain for being scared of stuffvwhen he痴 the biggest wimp in there!

So glad Becky痴 gone, what a horrible person she is
    yeah amir is playing a game at the moment isn稚 he! Then telling everyone Iain is lol

I really like Dennis!
    I dont think theres as much bullying of iain as the press is making out. People seem to forget what a dickhead he was st the beginning. x

Yeah I like Dennis; the 宋ery small man makes me laugh so much

I personally love iain and want him to.win it. He's obviously got anxiety and depression u can see hes struggling its wrottwn on his face. I love him amir is a horrible nasty man

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I like Iain too. I like most of them really.
    Toff to win!
    Can I add a poll to this thread ?

I think Toff or Stanley will win x

I did think toff or amir but I now think toff or Stanley!

If jamie couldnt fo that trial, iain had no chance. Im with dennis, if youve got a guy thats got all the stars previously and a guy that hasnt, I know who id want trying to get me food. x