Christmas Plates

Thread: Miscarriage - Help, what do I do???

Miscarriage - Help, what do I do???

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Basically I've been bleeding for 2 weeks. Got sent for a scan last weds where they saw an embryo with a heartbeat but dated me back 2-3 weeks from lmp. They didn't seem concerned and let me go without seeing a doctor. Pain been getting worse and worse since. Called epu a couple of times and told to go gp. Gp said sounded like a UTI but didn't even check urine and just sent me away with antibiotics.

Called again yesterday as pain and bleeding still increasing and as soon as I mentioned my name they knew I had called a couple of times prior. Was told they wouldnt scan me as had one less than a week ago but I could go and sit and wait for them to do a speculum but nothing more. Didn't go as was late in day and daughter due back from school.

Pain and bleeding has continued to increase almost into contractions last night. I was up all last night in bathroom in a lot of pain and losing huge clots (I think I lost the sac prior to this - felt something and when I checked it was there on the pad and white and grey?)

Called epu this morning and gave my name and was told someone will call me back. It's been 3 hours since I called and said about the clots, I've chased up and as soon as I gave my name I was told I just have to wait until they have time to contact me.

I don't know what I need to do? Who else can I see? Do I need to be seen by anyone? I'm bleeding like a period now, but haven't lost any further major clots since 8.30 so hoping most has passed now, but paracetamol isn't helping with the pains. I feel so let down by the NHS and have no idea what I'm supposed to do? Do I just sit and wait and ride it out til they bother to contact me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya, Really sorry this happened to you and wish I'd seen it before (I don't come on here much now). Any advice I may have is probably useless now because it was over a month ago, I hope you're okay though xx
    LucyMum The 42 yr old One Tubed Lady
    Out of difficulties grow miracles, Jean de le Bruyere

Cheering for super sticky BFPs for all the ttc fab fertile fogies

Mum to Daisy (14), Rosie (12), Ruby (8), Eira (4) & Nerissa born 19/2/16
    MC July 2007 6+3wks Babaloon,
    MC August 2011 10wks, little Tiny Ears RIP babies, we will never forget xxx