Thread: Pregnant with a 10 month old!

Pregnant with a 10 month old!

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Aaah! How did this happen?! Brief summary I have a 9 year old (which was when i first joined PF) tried for several years for another but no joy. At the age of 40 last year I unexpectedly fell pregnant and now my baby boy is 10months old. I was feeling sick last friday and did a pregnancy test and lo and behold at the age of 42, and having DTD only once in the past 2 months (that's all it takes, right?) I'm pregnant again!!!!! We're all excited about another baby, despite the shock and apprehension about how much hard work this will be! But my main concern is my pregnancy last year was utterly horrible and the labour just soo painful. So to start being sick again is really making me want to cry :'( AND we're in the middle of packing as we're moving back to Scotland on Monday., 8 hour drive ahead of me!!! I worked out I'm 7 weeks today. I've got a reassurance scan booked for sat 23rd. Hi all!!!
    I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5) You were not a mistake,for all your days are written in my book.( Psalm 139:15-16)
    I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.(Acts 17:26) You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
    For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27) I knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalms 139:13)
    And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6) And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)

Blog Entries
    Wow! Congratulations liz that's very exciting. I hope this is an easier pregnancy and labour for you x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Elliott is 5 Flo is 3
    And baking baby number 3!

Congratulations!
    Three isn't any harder than two, don't worry about that! Also, because you didn't long give birth your labour may be easier this time round, it was for me with my third and a short gap!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thats what i'm hoping about the labour. while i'm not actually being as sick as much last time, i feel as sick. i feel awful. i do have some omdansetron left over from my last pregnancy sickness but i recall they didnt improve the feeling sick much......
    I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5) You were not a mistake,for all your days are written in my book.( Psalm 139:15-16)
    I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.(Acts 17:26) You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
    For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27) I knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalms 139:13)
    And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6) And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)

Yep, I seem to have forgotten that warning from high school biology! "IT ONLY TAKES THE ONCE!" Like literally once in 6 months 🤣🤣 Have adjusted to the idea of number 4 now and optimistic of a happy ending as he or she is obviously meant to be 😀

My husband will be having a small op soon though, haha x
    Mum of 2 gorgeous children and 2 equally beautiful angels x

Tell me about it! I said to my husband its really not fair on him, he only gets to have sex once, then its pretty much out the window for a year, and then the same thing happens again!!! lol....

Registered User Suzie and her girls's Avatar
    Over the rainbow... Up a tree... In the chicken coop... Under a pile of coats... In the kitchen...
    Blog Entries
    Ah lovely some things are meant to be!
    I remember you from the first time around! I've got 4 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to Faith (8), Ellie (7), Seren (3) and Felicity (2)

Ah lovely! Congrats x