Thread: Shocked

Shocked

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Is it wrong that I am feeling totally numb? We have 2 older children then after recurrent miscarriages we finally welcomed our youngest 14 months ago.
    Ummed and ahd about a fourth then decided we were happy as is. Had a feeling last week, so tested yesterday and again this morning with 2 very positive tests!
    It's not the end of the world but to say I'm in shock is an understatement.
    Anyone else in here after skipping the ttc and 2ww? I will get my head around it, but for now I'll just lurk in the background x
    Mum of 2 gorgeous children and 2 equally beautiful angels x

Ah huge congratulations Hun. We went through the tris on our last babies

Do you know how far along you may be?
    I weren't really trying but not preventing on this baby, found out when my youngest was 6 months and having my c section next week for my 4th! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I was in the same position just before Xmas. Really didn't want another baby so close to my last one. Will be an almost 2 year gap & I wanted 3 years if I decided to have number 3.
    I'm 38weeks so not long for me to go now & although it took me a while to get my head round it , things fall into place.
    I'm a bit of a "what for you, won't go by you" type though.
    Just take a bit of time to get used to the idea. There's nothing wrong with being shocked & having misplaced feelings over an unplanned pregnancy. Don't feel guilty, just let things sink in x

We weren't expecting Amy - I was bf and had only had Marky 12 weeks before when we found out we were expecting her. We both thought we were done, or at the very least done for a long time lol! It was a surprise and a half and a lot to get our heads round (my husband was fine but I wasn't because of my mental health) but as time went on I got used to the idea and when she arrived things just clicked and I'm so so so happy she surprised us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in the same position a few weeks ago. Unexpectedly had a few very positive tests and was sh*ting it but now it has sunk in i am very happy to be expecting my 4th little blessing

congratulations xx

massive congratulations xx

Hi, yes similar here, seems there are a few of us in this situation! one older, two miscarriages, had a baby last year and just found out i'm 7 weeks preg , no 2ww or ttc!
    I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5) You were not a mistake,for all your days are written in my book.( Psalm 139:15-16)
    I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.(Acts 17:26) You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
    For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27) I knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalms 139:13)
    And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6) And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)