Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 under 2! Baby number 2!!

2 under 2! Baby number 2!!

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Hardly ever come on to write in here anymore but I do try and read when I get time. I love seeing how people are getting on.

I am 12 dpo and 2 days ago I got a BFP on a FRER and since then have been doing cheapies! (Anyone on my fb please ssssh)!

This was 11dpo:

We were ttc using Metformin since it took us 17 months to conceive DD (who is 5 months old). It was Metformin that sorted us and helped me get pregnant as I have PCOS and wasn't ovulating until I started that after 12 momths ttc.

All being well, baby is due 23rd April so 13-14 months between my DD and the new baby. Eek!

Stick little bean. Stick!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by paulac; 12-08-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Iv got 3 under 16 months it's great fun congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11
    Mmc at 7wks found out at 12+2 R.I.P Baby Bean Aug 10
    Chemical Pregnancy July 2011 & June 2012

Cheering Inkqueen, Williwonti, Claire25 & Bubalu For A Speedy BFP!
    Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

Huge congratulations Hun

And I swear by metformin. I also fell pregnant with it after PCOS and long cycles and conceived almost immediately on my 4th.
    I am currently 12 days away from my c section and I have a baby girl who's 13 months so same gap as what you will have . I also have a 5yr old and 3yr old.

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

eeeeek congratulations! How exciting

Did you get metformin off the gp or fertility clinic btw? I had metformin too for my daughter whos 7 months and been trying again pretty much since I stopped bleeding after birth and nothing yet. Gp wouldn't prescribe and I don't want to commit to paying the clinic just yet xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thanks all! I think it's going to be great fun and very busy haha! But it's quite nice that dd still has 3 naps a day so when that 1st tri tiredness2 hits I shall also be having 3 naps a day when we are at home haha.

Bec hope your section goes well. I think metformin is amazing. It sorted me out so much.

Mp1993 yea my doctor happily gave me it because I had been on it before and it helped me get pregnant and brought my cycles down from 90 days with no ovulation to 40 days with ovulation. That's a bit mean if they won't give you. Is it expensive from fertility clinic?

I would have to pay 200 just for the consultation yeah but don't think the medication itself is expensive. Might try a different gp lol! xx

Congratulations! 2 under 2 is... fun I do love it though. Pregnancy would have kick started your body too, it knows what it has to do now xx

Congratulations. There was 19 months in-between my two youngest, it's all good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mp1993x View Post
    I would have to pay 200 just for the consultation yeah but don't think the medication itself is expensive. Might try a different gp lol! xx

Yea maybe try a different one. Some a nicer than others haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattiamy View Post
    Congratulations! 2 under 2 is... fun I do love it though. Pregnancy would have kick started your body too, it knows what it has to do now xx

Eeeek. Not sure about that. My body just was not having a period or ovulating. Started metformin and 2 weeks later period . I think it's going to be very tiring but sure the positives outweigh the tough times. Hehehe

Congratulations

Congratulations Paula. I've a year and 2wks between my oldest 2. They are best friends and have always been great company for each other xx

There's just under eleven months between our two youngest children, I like their age gap and didn't find it harder than the much longer gap between eldest and middle child. Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahhh it's lovely to hear positive stories. I always knew / hoped we would get to have 2 close together.

Got these today at 13dpo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast