Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: March & April 2018

Yayyyy finally in the final tri lmao. I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and it's looking likely I'll be induced at 38 weeks due to gestational diabetes. so 6 weeks left and I have barely anything yet. Hopefully picking up the crib today. Still need to get mattress for it, new cot and mattress, I have a few clothes but not much so need loads of them along with blankets etc etc.

Restless legs are awful. I had hardly any sleep last night, even a bath didn't help

I spoke to physio about it this week, my wrists are getting same way, and all she could think is the extra fluid we are carrying. I've been offered splints for my wrists and been given a tubi grip for the sciatica but in general I'm just getting on with it.
    28 weeks this week! Have a few clothes, starting to look at double biggies but no idea what I want! Wee one will be 2 in June x
    15/02/2005 💖 26/09/2006 💙 14/01/2013 😇 19/04/2013 😇 21/01/2014 😇 11/06/2016 💙

Got confirmation today after gestational diabetes test yesterday that I have it. Picking up home monitor test tomorrow but no idea what this means for me and baby. Still hoping for a homebirth but if they want to induce me at 38 weeks then I won't get my homebirth

My wife had to phone the midwife as she is now 34 weeks and had a slight sticky bloody discharge for two days now. Just once a day though.
    Midwife says nothing to worry about. But if it get more frequent then to phone back.

Anyone else in absolute disbelief about how quickly these due dates are approaching?

I have 2 consultant appointments in March with a view to being taken in at 39 weeks, I'm almost 30 weeks now!

Our baby is on the big side when she was measured last week. Our first was big too and delivered by cesserian (wife is only 4ft 10, I'm 6ft) so when my wife has her next appointment, I believe next week. If the baby has put on a lot more weight again. Then they are thinking of the possibility of booking her in early to try and induce her.
    Although I don't like that idea as our first, her waters broke but she was in labour for 18 hours as she wasn't fully dilated, and they tried to induce her but couldn't, and as the baby was in distress they had to rush her in for a cesserian.
    End result my wife got discharged a day later but rushed back 2 days later when the health visitor came around and saw she wasn't well as a result ended back in hospital for a week. Also the baby was on antibiotics 2 times a day which meant she had to also be taken to the hospital to get the injections morning and night, good job she was there!

Hi All. How is everyone? I feel like I've been so busy lately as my dd is 1 in 4 weeks so have been sorting everything out for that. I'm 29+1 today. Gtt was fine. I'm just feeling so exhausted!!! I am literally counting down to finishing work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just back from midwife's with my wife. Baby has grown too big, and head is fully engaged. Just waiting for a call from the hospital for a date for scan as the midwife has arranged for her to have another scan as she says there is a lot of fluid, plus the baby is big and fully engaged, can't see her staying there until March 9th!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiggins View Post
    Hi folks, 31+3 now!

Nothing to report, growth scan at 33w then i should get my section date then too.

Roughly 6 and a half weeks to go as I'll have a section at 38w!

Hope everyone is well
    Yay!! Home stretch 😀 I'm 32+1, growth scan next week and consultant review. Feel massive but still very high! 2 weeks until last shift at work! Finishing early but I'm exhausted x

I'm 32 weeks tomorrow. Was told this week I should have been having growth scans as my last baby was born very small at 13 days late. On the 4th centile. Should have had them at 28/32/36 weeks. So had one this week and baby is actually measuring big. But still with normal ranges. She already weighs 4lb 7oz which seems huge! I've also had physio for my pgp. Heartburn is really really bad and I am exhausted. Life feels so manic right now and my dd is 1 next week so I can't quite believe in nearly due this baby!

Had scan at 36 weeks, baby was just shy off 7lbs. Due on 9th March... Next midwife appointment 5th March.... But who knows if baby will wait for that appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by paulac View Post
    I'm 32 weeks tomorrow. Was told this week I should have been having growth scans as my last baby was born very small at 13 days late. On the 4th centile. Should have had them at 28/32/36 weeks. So had one this week and baby is actually measuring big. But still with normal ranges. She already weighs 4lb 7oz which seems huge! I've also had physio for my pgp. Heartburn is really really bad and I am exhausted. Life feels so manic right now and my dd is 1 next week so I can't quite believe in nearly due this baby!

I had a scan at 32 weeks baby was 3lb13 oz xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

Not long now. My wife is due March 9th...
    We have a name too after a lot of that!

Well Contractions have started. Wife tells me they are 30 minutes apart at the moment. She going to phone the midwife in a bit. As I'm on a 2-10 shift at work this afternoon. Not sure it's advisable I go in as it's 30 miles from the hospital.

Just thread hopping.... I would advise staying off work Jaime
    All the best for a speedy and safe and comfortable delivery
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016
    Baby 4 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 11 weeks September 2016

Pregnant with baby 5.... hold on baby

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast