Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: March & April 2018

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna-be-mumof3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiggins View Post
    Midwife tomorrow :-)

It's all changed now apparently (even tho my last baby was only 7 months ago :/) everything's gonna be online.

How strange. Oh well! Had a tiny couple hours of energy today which was nice. Hopefully more tomorrow. Pray!!

No sickness or any other symptoms yet. Unless being spotty and grumpy counts. Haha
    Yep, all on line here too! Not sure if I'm liking the idea or not x
    Me neither!

Our local trust was one of the ones affected by the cyber attack recently too, it seems bonkers to put everything on computer at a time like this...eek...
    Working on a 4th :-O

Mine isn't all online but sometimes think would be easier. I never understand how maternity notes are just paper based and 1 copy.

WBMO3 - oh poor you. Sinusitis is horrid. Had that once.

April baby hope you are ok?

I am 8 weeks today. Feeling very normal. I felt sick and off but nothing the past few days. Hope all is ok. I didn't really have major symptoms my first tri with dd but I still worry. At this point in my
    last pregnancy I had a private scan to check all was ok but this time we have said to just wait as long as we don't feel too panicked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm fine I had my cvs on Thursday but I just feel like I cannot connect with anyone regarding it because no one responds! We know the sex of our baby and so far the results are all we could hope for. I'm 12+4. So I think I'm just gonna have a break from the forum. Wish you all well x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

Hey guys! April baby hope you're ok?

I have my scan on wednesday but to me it feels ages away, I'm so so anxious about it. I'm terrified of bad news. 13 weeks tomorrow

Midwife went well, got my app downloaded so all my details on my smartphone haha it's very odd!

They're concerned about my scar dehiscence, hopefully will see a consultant not long after my first scan for a plan of action. Won't be able to do anything lifting wise or twisting, can't put any strain on my abdominal muscles as baby gets bigger because risk of rupture is so high. Just hoping I can avoid bed rest. Crossing all fingers.

Feeling silly getting pregnant so soon, but was such a 100% surprise we had been using some contraception but heyho baby must just be super strong.
    Just need to try and take it easy.

Exhaustion is very intense and DS3 is a very hard work baby so that's not helping! Away to bed now hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Hope everyone is doing well

hi all. i'm 7 +2, feeling completely sick and about to move house 400 miles on monday.....hoping i will be able to get registered quickly with a dr next week just in case this sickness gets as bad as last time. any suggestions of what to eat? I',m ravenous but cant face anything. I keep making toast and cereal and leaving it which is driving OH mad....lol. When i open the fridge i gag.....
    I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5) You were not a mistake,for all your days are written in my book.( Psalm 139:15-16)
    I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.(Acts 17:26) You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
    For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27) I knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalms 139:13)
    And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6) And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)

Not happy, came home just now to a letter saying my dating scan has been put back 12 days 😢 Do they not realise how inconsiderate that is to a hormonal, pregnant woman 🤣🤣🤣

On the plus side though I am still feeling incredibly sick most of the time and extremely tired. 26 days now until scan, which should put me around 12 n half weeks x
    Mum of 2 gorgeous children and 2 equally beautiful angels x

When I had bad sickness in my first pregnancy I lived off dry crackers, nibbling all day long to keep it at bay.

Also peppermint tea, ginger tea, ginger biscuits are all good. Hope that helps!

That was meant to quote GBliz sorry not sure why it didn't hehe x

The sickness and tiredness have both ramped up a level and I'm struggling, I'm not going to lie.

Only another few weeks though hopefully. I am now 8 weeks going on last weeks scan, or 9 weeks on LMP. x

Had a scan today post cvs and our little baby is doing okay. I've got a urine infection tho but they won't treat it till they know what it is which is likely to be Monday. Is that normal?

Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

I'm not sure if that's normal April but glad to hear baby is doing ok

I had my scan yesterday, new due date of march 18th. I've had 3 children but this scan was so surreal seeing the baby on the screen. It was amazing. I did a little announcement on facebook, a picture of the 3 kiddies wrestling their dad and a chalk board at the front saying "4th wrestling partner due march 2018" It's so funny

AB glad all is good with bubba but I'm not sure about the infection. It could be they just need to see what antibiotics are best maybe.
    Scan day for me tomorrow. Something just doesn't feel right though

Keep an eye on your temperature AB! I would have thought they'd have given you something x

Good luck for your scan today Raina. Glad all went well yesterday Cat x

Had scan. No heartbeat.
    Good luck on your journeys ladies.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast