Thread: i am literally losing my mind!

i am literally losing my mind!

I am googling daily like some sort of mad woman and I don't even know what im expecting to find.

After so many mcs, I cant think straight and im convincing myself that things will eventually fail and my hcg will decrease.

numbers okay just now but I cant help feel theyre low!

lmp 12/6/17 28 day cycle

first blood draw 11/7 40
    2nd 13/7 81
    3rd 17/07 401

early pregnancy is some form of toture
    Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

I remember my number being 500 and something and I thought oh god that's right at the bottom of average. It then rose over three days (first bloods taken on a Thursday) to 3000 ish and well now she's here tearing my hair out!!! Try not to worry (hard I know) xx
    MC 1 - 9 weeks - 8 March 2008 + MC 2 - 5 weeks - 18 February 2011 - Mummy loves you both

Alfie - 18/6/2007 💙
    James Freddie - 3/9/14 💙

Lola Chelsey due 28/10/16 💝

Thank you! Its just so hard to focus on the good of it. I suppose the numbers dont mean anything its what theyre doing? thats what every website seems to say anyway xxx
    Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

Keep my fingers crossed xx

Quote Originally Posted by AldaLukens View Post
    Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really glad to hear about your pregnancy. Okay, so this is something, a woman dream of, all her life. The family is the most important thing. It's a blessing. Even children are a blessing. So one must do every possible thing to have it. You must consider yourself grateful that you're going to be a mother. Secondly, I'm sorry for your MCS too. Every woman fears them. It's literally the worst nightmare for every woman today. You must be really strong that you went through this. But whatever happens, happens for a good reason. Well, your fear is right here. You have gone through so many MCS that today you are so afraid that you'll lose this baby too. But this stress can even cause problems. Yes, it's good that you're searching for it. Do some research. Try taking an appropriate routine according to that. And don't stress too much. 37% of MCS is due to stress issues. So I think that you should indulge yourself in some other healthy activities to avoid all the stress. All the best for your future. Take care of yourself. Much love
    Fake

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk