Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please! Need some advice and have a real squinter!

Help please! Need some advice and have a real squinter!

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Hi everyone

so I just need some friendly advice after a horrible experience on mumsnet which has lead me to never using that forum again!!! 😔
    I am currently late on my period around a week and a half now. My periods have never ever been late and I am still young 21 so in my most fertile years.
    Ive never had any problems before so as you can imagine a late period is very odd for me!!
    So on Wednesday I had spotting when I wiped only a tiny bit and cramping etc to go with that and thought oh great AF is starting. However it didn't
    since then I have had so many different symptoms which screams out pregnancy urinatig more, a lot of CM nausea sore breasts and even to the stage of my nipples are darkening
    my last period was 43 days ago so I know something's going on in there. i read online that my spotting could have potentially been implantation bleeding and to wait 6/7 days to get a positive test however this morning I decided to take a test and got this. Is it just me or can anyone see the second line??
    Am I just being silly is there no hope to be pregnant considering my period is so late or do you think the spotting could have been implantation bleeding and I could have ovulated late?
    Im just looking for some advice really to see if anyone has ever been through the same.
    Xx

anyway attached is the suspect test:
    http://ibb.co/dDeEza

I see it, do you have a photo that isn't inverted?
    Also yes you could have ovulated later and the spotting could be implantation bleeding. You could see a positive test anywhere between 2-10 days after, it varies hugely as implantation can take a good week to happen. You can also implant late, as late as 12-13 days past ovulation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by amber198325; 16-07-2017 at 12:31 PM.

I do have one but to be completely honest you can't see a second line it seemed to be when I held it up to the light I could see it quite clearly and even my OH could see it!

Post it anyway if you want to, I can try to tweak it to see better

Link won't work

That link is fine. I can see something faint, but those tests don't have a wonderful reputation for giving clear lines. The dye hasn't settled properly as well, which makes it hard to see. What was it like dry? Any clearer? I would buy another test, Superdrug Early, or FRER maybe.
    I can't tweak it to show it better, sometimes it just doesn't help make it clearer

Last edited by amber198325; 16-07-2017 at 01:24 PM.

It was the same after it had dried, I'm definitely hoping it is what I think it is but will wait a few more days before I test again x

Well if it's a genuine positive I reckon you would see it much clearer on another test. Some of these ICs aren't fab, and I know someone who used the same as yours who didn't see a clear line when others were showing up clearly so definitely worth trying a different test x

I'm still getting faint internet cheapys and every other test is stonking positive. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

https://ibb.co/nHgZHv
    https://ibb.co/ie00qF

Morning everyone so I have just done another test this morning using a clear blue can anyone see the line?? Technically I shouldn't be testing until Wednesday but I just couldn't wait so surely this is a good sign?? Pics are above

I see that xxx

Ds1 - aprilbaby emergency C-section 40w failure to progress
    Ds2 - aprilbaby elective C-section 40w (wimped out )

Currently pregnant..... with a marchbaby

Thank you!!! Ahh can't quite believe it I have to say I was slowly giving up hope!!! But something this morning told me to test! Xxx

I can see it too