Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Doing more with less - huge house declutter (huge amount of clutter. Not huge house)

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    That looks like the biggest transoformation ever, you did an amazing job in such a small amount of time.
    Mum to 3 little dinos. O, T & Baby C!

Living a simpler life of 'Less is More.'

Registered User Suzie and her girls's Avatar
    Over the rainbow... Up a tree... In the chicken coop... Under a pile of coats... In the kitchen...
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroTrex View Post
    That looks like the biggest transoformation ever, you did an amazing job in such a small amount of time.
    Thank you ♥️
    Felt like it took forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to Faith (8), Ellie (7), Seren (3) and Felicity (2)

aaah that made me smile you've done amazing!!

wow that's amazing!

Fantastic Suzie, you've done an amazing job x

Read this whole thread yesterday and was inspired. This evening, with the help of my two boys, I've completely cleared out, cleaned and rearranged the living room. My house isn't big and I work from home. The clutter grows without me noticing. I have emptied 6 bags of stuff from the room!

Over the rainbow... Up a tree... In the chicken coop... Under a pile of coats... In the kitchen...
    Blog Entries
    Well done! It's amazing how much stuff just gathers isn't it!
    I'm trying a 'something in something out' approach now so if we buy something new we get rid of something else to make room for it.

We'd been looking at bigger houses but to stay in our village we can't afford anything bigger so that's when it clicked for me that we needed more space to live rather than just keep stuff!

Once you start it's kind of addictive. Having one tidy room makes the others look like they need it too!

Looks amazing! What a transformation. I so need to do that to my house but no one will let me throw anything out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerchild View Post
    Looks amazing! What a transformation. I so need to do that to my house but no one will let me throw anything out
    I didn't ask

Blog Entries
    Today I've gotten out the three big bags of winter clothes from the wardrobe and gone through them. Got rid of two sacks full. Have bagged up the summer stuff (has gotten really cold here now) and sorted all their stuff out so their outfits are rolled together again and all sorted.

I also did this at the weekend:

We had to travel a long way so had a couple of nights away. I packed minimally for the first time ever and it was totally fine. Managing to slowly get over my panic about not having enough stuff!