Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: x--Funky February Mums 2O18--X

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    actually feeling a bit better down there so what was pregnancy aching It must have been the uti. had a few days feeling sick though.

I just received my nuchal results phew low risk. I got 1 in 9096 for the downs and 1 in 100000 for the others.

now the wait until the 20 week scan!

I still can't buy anything though I keep looking but then put it back down. I think I will just wait until I know what sex it is. I keep dreaming it's a boy though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Glad you are feeling better:-)

My downs test came back low risk - couldn't get the other results though as baby wouldn't let them get what they needed so couldn't complete that test lol.

ah i have been slowly buying - i need to spread the cost as i have birthdays and christmas, then baby due..and i was made redudant. last day at work is today! so spreading the cost out and hitting the clearance sales.
    least not working means more time with my LG, which is great

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

that's good news too but naughty baby for not complying with the other ones though.

we have chosen the buggy now just actually need to buy it but we will probably do it after the 20 week scan.

we should probably be buying things sooner though as we just had my sons birthday and then my daughters in November then Xmas. a lot of people are giving us stuff though which is handy.

feeling rough again today I was up most of the night with diarrhoea and sickness has kicked back in again too.

feeling huge now too but still think it's more Flubber than bump haha.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

January sales will be our friend! Lol. Do love a good sale.

We have ordered a new travel system - a sale in Argos at 59.99 for the complete system. Only thing it doesn't have is a rain cover, and reviews were good on it too. I am excited about collecting it today, how sad lol.

I hope you feel better soon - these little babies are very naughty aren't they lol.
    I am back to being unable to eat again, if I eat I feel very sick and I'll. If I dont eat, I am sick. No fair lol

I'm finally booking my 16 week scan next month! I'm desperate to know what I'm having and I'm not waiting until 20 weeks patience isn't my strong point haha!

I haven't done any form of baby shopping yet, but I did overhear at work there was going to be a baby and toddler event coming up so maybe that's my time to start!..make use of that staff discount

I promised my mum id take her shopping once we knew babies gender! Bless her she's really chomping at the bit! And wants to buy us a few bits for the baby!

We're making use of my firsts pushchair in the attic! All we need to buy for it is the carrycot and car seat and were all set! But my god my fingers are itching to buy the cot but at the moment we have nowhere to put it

x4 Angels .. March '11 | May '11 | January '14 | April '17
    Ian (31) & Gracie (28)| 13.O3.2O1O <3
    Please Stay With Us Tomato Seed

Shopping for a new baby is the best :-)

I'm currently at the hospital waiting for the second lot of bloods for my GTT - as I had gestational diabetes with my daughter, I have to be tested early. It's really boring sitting around for 2 hours on my own :-( I'm too tired to get into a book.

My gestational diabetes has returned :-( feel completely bummed out with the results

x--Funky February Mums 2O18--X

I had my 20 week scan today, we have one healthy little baby. We are team green as baby had its legs firmly crossed and tucked up unders its bum. It's quite nice to think of a surprise but we might cave at our 28 week growth scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, how is everyone doing?
    Aw I love the scan photo and that you are team green right now.
    We have our scan tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous. I think we will ask the gender, although they usually don't tell over her in our trust area, so we'll see.
    My sickness is still rough but I'm managing ok. I just feel so huge and whale-like right now which I am hating!

Our beautiful little Hannah was born on Monday 31st October 2011 by C-section...such a lovely blessing!
    Miss Rebekah born on Friday 10th May 2013 by c-section...our little amazing fighter!
    Mr Caleb born on Friday 8th January 2016 by c-section...the perfect wee bundle of blue!

Well we have booked a gender scan as we both want to know still. Hopefully it hasn't got its legs crossed this time.

My sickness has gone now and has been replaced by heartburn.

We have a beautiful little princess cooking it was amazing seeing her in 4d.

Aw look at the wee darling! Congratulations!
    I am going this evening for a gender scan. I'm bringing the kiddies with me and they are so excited. Caleb obviously doesn't understand but he will be pleased to see the baby. The girls are really looking forward to it and because my husband isn't able to come, they are so pleased that it is a "big girl" thing they are doing. Then they have the job of picking out a little outfit for the baby knowing if it is a boy or a girl.
    James and I both think it's a boy again so we will see.
    Xx

Our beautiful little Hannah was born on Monday 31st October 2011 by C-section...such a lovely blessing!
    Miss Rebekah born on Friday 10th May 2013 by c-section...our little amazing fighter!
    Mr Caleb born on Friday 8th January 2016 by c-section...the perfect wee bundle of blue!

We took our two with us and I am so glad we did. They loved seeing their little sister. She even gave them a little smile

We have never done the 4d before it was amazing. We will be doing it again a bit later during the pregnancy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456