Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: x--Funky February Mums 2O18--X

Exclamation x--Funky February Mums 2O18--X

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Well, im back here again (hopefully for good this time!!), after getting my bfp on Friday morning before i went to work, i find myself due in February , just missed out on December and the new year, but hey! A baby is grand all the same!..So..Whose with me?..Obviously due dates move, so we can start to jazz this place up once people know their genders etc , but due dates can be changed!

*..Happy & Healthy 9 Months To..*

Thursday 1st February 2O18

Friday 2nd February 2O18

Saturday 3rd February 2O18
    BexieBoo25 -

Sunday 4th February 2O18

Monday 5th February 2O18
    WednesdayRose-

Tuesday 6th February 2O18

Wednesday 7th February 2O18

Thursday 8th February 2O18

Friday 9th February 2O18

Saturday 10th February 2O18

Sunday 11th February 2O18

Monday 12th February 2O18

Tuesday 13th February 2O18

Wednesday 14th February 2O18 (Valentines Day <3)

Thursday 15th February 2O18

Friday 16th February 2O18

Saturday 17th February 2O18

Sunday 18th February 2O18

Monday 19th February 2O18
    MrsDravenx -

Tuesday 20th February 2O18

Wednesday 21st February 2O18

Thursday 22nd February 2O18

Friday 23rd February 2O18

Saturday 24th February 2O18

Sunday 25th February 2O18
    Daisiechain -

Monday 26th February 2O18

Tuesday 27th February 2O18

Wednesday 28th February 2O18

We are already special..A baby born in a month with only 28 days!!..We're unique ..I Declare the February mum thread officially open!..Hopefully this place will get nice and full as the months pass!
    Last edited by MrsDravenx; 04-07-2017 at 09:37 PM.

x4 Angels .. March '11 | May '11 | January '14 | April '17
    Ian (31) & Gracie (28)| 13.O3.2O1O <3
    Please Stay With Us Tomato Seed

5th feb for me please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WednesdayRose View Post
    5th feb for me please!

Updated to here

3rd Feb for me please! Nice to see there's a Feb group on here now :-) x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BexieBoo25 View Post
    3rd Feb for me please! Nice to see there's a Feb group on here now :-) x

Updated to here, its so great to see other mums due in February too , was a bit lonely

How is everyone feeling?

I'm feeling awful - when on my hols in greece, it's not appreciated! So nauseous and my belly is so bloated and rock hard I already look ready to pop! How are you feeling?

Can't believe there is a February mums! I was a Feb 2017 mummy although my dd came 13 days late in March. Wishing everyone healthy and happy pregnancies.

Yep feeling pretty awful and sick x

5 weeks tomorrow!, finally told my mum and dad but haven't had a response yet!..Feeling very nervous indeed! Ive always been so weary of telling them this kind of news, with Sebastian i was 22 moved out of my mums on some bad terms and didn't tell them until i was 21 weeks..I always vowed id never do that again, and now ive told them im seriously starting to regret it , my paranoia and anxiety are so high today!

Symptoms today - Headache, high temperature, cravings (refresher ice lollies, full fat coke, mint imperials ), sensitive boobs, tiredness!

Worse thing, back at work tomorrow at 7am! Was such a challenge pulling myself out of bed, and now finally going to tell my boss on Saturday!..Im so nervous :/

I hope things have improved MrsDraven!

I am still massive, and solid! I really do look like i am about 5 months already, instead of 7 weeks 😂 feel so sick with it, I've already put on the old maternity leggings as I can't bear any pressure on my tummy!

I am sat at work worrying about birth...i had a 3rd degree tear with my DD, as well as other problems. I'm terrified of a similar labour and problems "down there" in the long term ☹

Its so quiet in here :/, i thought the February thread would be jumping by now! :/...Its so lonely in here

Boss and management are finally aware of my pregnancy, Boss was absolutely thrilled , i got the biggest hug and the words "So pleased for you"..I work with the most amazing people ever <3, my parents are now aware and are also thrilled..Had my risk assessment with management at work on Saturday, and im free to stay in my department for as long as i want to, but if i need to sit down then i will be transferred to check out if i feel ill or im tired..Praying that is a last resort as i cant stand check out work

Wonder if i can worm my way out of doing lates on a Saturday? ..Chance would be a fine think eh?

God, why do they have to make midwife appointments so far away! Just over 2 weeks to go, my first one is 18th July!..Its going to drag all the way!, to which point ill be 9 weeks!

Im waiting until 12 weeks to announce my pregnancy when i had my ultrasound and i know everything is alright, but its just close friends, work and immediate family who know at the moment!

The tiredness is real today! I did my housework at 4pm, sat down to rest and before i knew it i was asleep :/, slept for 2 hours and only woke when my OH was nudging me asking what was for tea? ...My appetite is up and down, for the past few days i just haven't felt like eating..But i haven't felt sick, ive been slightly queasy a few times, but when it comes to food i can quite happily pass :S, i know i need to eat but i just dont have the appetite..God knows whats going on!

Ah that is great news!

I have already seen my local midwife for booking in, as she had no free appointments until I was nearer 20 weeks! Absolute madness, but it is out the way now lol.

I fully understand how you feel on the tiredness front, I feel permanently exhausted. Doesn't stop my OH being a lazy git and leaving me to do my job and look after DD and the house on my own. Men hey.
    I have zero appetite, I have to force myself to eat a little bit every couple of hours to keep going, and I feel sick a lot but haven't been sick.

It is very quiet in here still, hopefully we will have some more mummies join us soon!

I hope so I love threads that are always busy with lots of life in them

Have my first driving lesson tomorrow and im absolutely terrified just hoping my mind can retain all the useful information that comes my way! And my mum warned him about my pregnancy but I'm not sure why he wanted to know

Just over 2 weeks to go until first midwife appointment!! God it's dragging so bad!! :/

Hi guys can you put me down for 25 Feb please. Had a early scan due to pain etc but all OK and they gave me this due date. I am shattered all the time, slight sickness but that's about it at the moment.

Booking in appointment in 2 and half weeks eeeeekkk.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ah hope your driving lesson went ok MrsDravenx!

Hi daisiechain, congratulations! Pleased to hear all is OK.

I got my appointment for my 12 week scan come through - 24th July. So exciting!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast