Thread: Negative cb digi

Negative cb digi

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    I'm going out of my mind now. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Possibly planning a number 3

I know they aren't that sensitive honey. This pregnancy it took me ages to get a 3+ and I didn't find out until I was nearly 6 weeks and only then it was giving me 2-3! Yet other pregnancies I was having 3 weeks at 5 weeks. Guess it just depends on how quick hcg levels are rising.
    I've stressed myself out no end of these damn things but still use them lol.

Stick with normal tests for now and once you see line getting darker try again cos I know they ain't cheap

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

The digi's are so bad! I've heard they're mw's worst nightmare as they panic so many women.

I agree, if you can see normal dye tests getting stronger I wouldn't worry.

how many dpo do you think you could be?

xxx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

I think my tests are getting weaker. I don't know. My lmp was 18th feb and generally 30 day cycles. Can anyone work that out cos I'm losing my mind

Possibly planning a number 3

How far along do you think you are? hCG levels can vary with each pregnancy, with my daughter I got a 3+ at the same time I got a 2-3 on a digi with my youngest son. With my eldest son I only had a faint line when my period was super late.
    Have you done any more regular tests? I would leave the digi another few days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh honey you're only around 4 weeks so still very very early. Easier said that done but try not to stress!! Give it time and a chance xxx

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Negative cb digi

I don't know if these are of any help but these are my first three FRERs four days before af was due, then I got a digi once I was a week late but was two weeks late when I got the 3+ whereas with my daughter I had a 3+ right away so it honestly does vary hugely

I think you have tested earlier than I did when I had those positive FRERs, so I think you will see a positive digi soon. Also, if it wasn't the digi that indicates weeks, these are much less sensitive (Google the digi with weeks, I *think* it's slightly more sensitive but this doesn't mean it will be accurate. They are different from conventional tests in that they have to detect a certain shade of blue (they always have three lines) so any number of factors could play into getting a false negative)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by amber198325; 20-03-2017 at 10:23 PM.