Thread: Miscarriage

Miscarriage

so im new to this forum I had a miscarriage back in August i was 5 weeks pregnant ive found it very hard to cope with the loss. i just want my baby back but i know that wont happen. the grief is hard some days im okay others it hits me and im breaking down in tears. ive just started baby loss counselling which has been hard i have noticed im more tearful on the day ive been to counselling which i know is normal but its hard. i dont understand my miscarriage because ive had a healthy successful pregnancy before my son is 4 years old. How can i lose a baby it doesnt make any sense. I was never told at the hospital i had suffered a miscarriage i found out by looking at my blood form i feel so let down by the nhs even when i went to the doctors and asked for counselling they turned me away. but luckily my sons health visitor told me about the place im now getting counselling from. i feel its going to take me ages to get through this. my sister is due her baby the same time as me and im worrying about that what if i cant bond with my nephew?

thanks for reading

Tiffany

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always so heartbreaking. I'm pleased you're going to counselling as I think it's very hard to put the emotions and feelings into words to people, and everyone copes differently.

Having suffered two miscarriages myself, I can tell you from my experience that you'll never ever forget your little one. But you do get stronger, and you do get through it. I still have down times, always will, but it gets easier.

As for your sister being due the same time, try not to dwell on this. Your emotions won't be so raw by then and I'm sure that you will bond. You will feel emotional, but you'll be able to deal with it.

Take care, and this forum is a great way to express your feelings - there's always someone that is going/gone through the same things.

Xx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

I am sorry to know yr story. x

So sorry xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry for your loss iv had 2 myself and you dont forget but it does get easyier x

Sorry

Hi, Yes it is really heart wrenching to have a miscarriage. The loss is always on your mind especially if it is your first baby. But we have to cope with it and move on or else we may get depression. So my friend do not fear of anything, just be happy and deliver your baby.

Hello everyone. I had a missed period for a month and a half .. till one day I started getting these crazy, unbearable, uncomfortable pains and cramps in my stomach. It felt something was moving to the center of my stomach and about to come out of me !! I couldnít stand straight or barely walk. I kept feeling like I had to go to the bathroom, but was only drops of blood, a little so figured my period was coming on, these cramps lasted for about 10, 20 mintues. Later that day I felt as if my period came on because I was bleeding and it was clots and heavy. I didnít think a miscarriage till I stopped feeling always tired and suddenly got a little energy some days, but I after learning that it was the miscarriage.I am feeling shattered too much.suggest me what I should do?

Reported
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016
    Baby 4 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 11 weeks September 2016

Pregnant with baby 5.... hold on baby

Vomit
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016