Page 67 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2288

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    I've had my feet in a paddling pool most of the afternoon as they are so hot and swollen so i feel for you. I do find at work I struggle with hot feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went into primark too and got a pile of vest top dresses for 3 so they act like tops for pregnant people to go over the bump lol

I'm sure I am growing but constantly feel like I've had a bump. Don't help this time last year I was 37 weeks pregnant so feel like I'm always pregnant lol. Midwife will measure me on Wednesday I presume.

Good idea with the paddling pool. I bet the hot feet must be crappy feeling. Like walking on hot coal!! Bless you both.

I moan about pregnancy then I moan I miss my bump haha

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I didn't fill up our paddling pool today as I didn't think it was going to be so warm & sunny. I think I need to invest in a little basin to steep my tootsies in the eveing

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

I'm sure it warmer by me today done a bit of food shopping and nearly collapsed of heat exhaustion going from car to Asda haha.

About to put bouncy castle up but I am staying in shade I think

How's everyone's Father's Day going? I may go for an Ice cream later and a play in the park once/if it cools down lol xxx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

We had a kids softplay party today we were the only ones in there! It is definitely hotter today! I am now hiding in the shade on our sun loungers i am so hot. Xx

Its cooler here today. Less sun & a bit more of a breeze : )

Gonna be hotter again tomorrow then it starts to cool down!

Anyone else having leaky boobies yet? Just one of mine does!

It's 26 degrees here. Just been for a walk and an ice cream and stop in the park but I am melting despite trying to stay in the shade lol.

No leaky boobs here but today I am constantly thirsty. Can't quench my thirst!

I thought mine were early to leak but only one of them

I am always thirsty though. We are still at 28 degrees here, tomorrow going to be the same

I haven't noticed any leakage yet. I don't think mine will now as they leaked much earlier with the girls

I don't remember them leaking this early with DD! But at the moment i have actually had to put a breast pad on was ruining my top!

I can't say I've really had leaky boobs during pregnancy

But I am starting to get breathless but not sure if it's the heat which ain't helping matters. Ok I need to stop moaning now haha.

On the plus I've ordered a new personalised bangle for my little girls 1st birthday
    Just gotta get a few little toys now. Not going wild.

My OH has done a large chunk of plumbing in the bathroom, things progressing now lol

It was always my jammies I noticed with the girls. I must have squashed my boobs & caused them to rupture lol
    Nothing this time which is weird

I thought maybe i had squashed them but i was lay on a sun lounger in the shade haha! I had one of OH tops on too

The body is a mysterious thing isn't it? Wonderful & odd

Page 67 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast