Christmas Plates
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2300

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Emery poops all the time! It's a shock if she hasn't when I open her nappies lol
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

Awww Simmi congratulations <3

Quote Originally Posted by *DogLover* View Post
    Emery poops all the time! It's a shock if she hasn't when I open her nappies lol
    Ditto DL! They don't half smell too lol

I got none of your ladies on my facebook boo lol

How we all getting on? Aled is 6 weeks today.... time is flying by! He be off to school before I blink lol xx

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I know the days are flying in. Emery is 4 weeks tonight : (

Bec, pm me your name & I will add you to my Facebook. Be much easier to keep updated on the babies that way : )

We are doing well, she's still sleeping loads but having more wake full periods now. She was quite unsettled yesterday & was wanting fed alot so I assume she's building up to a growth spurt. Thought lastnight was going to be a nightmare but it was fine. Gave her a bath today (which she loves) but as usual she screamed blue murder getting dried, moisturised & dressed. I've taken a photo of her once she was dressed & you can see she's in a mood!! Lol

Pm me to bec

The twins are 1 week old today can't believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is everyone doing?

Twins are 2 weeks old. We had a rough night with them last night, oh is back to work monday and I'm worried

Hi girls how we doing? I sent you pm's
    Sorry for crap updates but since I had my new phone I haven't logged into tapatalk so its only when I jump on the laptop I catch up!

How is the lack of sleep going girls? I had to wake OH last night at 1.30 as I could not stay awake any longer. Aled was up til 2.30 then and woke again at 5.45.
    He had his 6 week check up on wednesday, doc thinks hes got a heart murmur but won't know until the appointment in hospital on the 25th. He's now 12lb 14.5oz and all the 0-3 clothes are long packed away and into 3-6 booo

Simmi I dreaded my OH going back to work but then I sort of got into some sort of order on my own and it isn't that bad but then I don't have two newborns But I am sure you be fine chick. my friend had twins last march and got a newborn now plus 2 older children, she has 5 kids and 3 under 2 I find it had with 2 under 2 let alone 3 lol she's braver than me haha

bahaha DL you gotta think why can these babies be in a mood? they have all their needs met, sleep when they want. got a cheek huh haha xxx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Aww i hope his heart mumur is nothing to worry about bec and I canít believe he 6week already!

He goes back tomorrow and i am worried but i suppose i will have to cope wonít i

Girls how we doing? Hows sleep deprivation? lol I shouldn't laugh but if you don't laugh you will cry lol

Aled had his first lot of injections today and then I had to shoot to the hospital straight after for his heart murmur appointment. All ok thankfully. He had his blood pressure taken, how cute that little strap was around his ankle to check it. so cute lol. And he had a scan of his heart but nothing to worry about thankfully.

He's now 15lb 6 and 95th centile... hes put on over 3lb in 2 weeks... I best cut them steaks down

Anyway hope we are ok ladies and not going too much insane of no sleep hehe xxx

Aww glad all is well with little Aled !

The twins will be 4 weeks on Friday itís gone so fast, dunno where i am up too. My life is currently on 2-3hrs periods and i have to be so organised its crazy!! Think i am feeling a little blue too, but i am sure that will pass in time

Xx

We are doing ok I think lol! Emery is 7 weeks on Friday. She got weighed on Friday & was 10lb 3oz then, she's around 50th centile. Last two nights she has slept through but typically my oldest has a terrible cough which I've had to get up to get her dinks & cough medicine. Wonder who will have me up tonight lol

Great news about Aled's hospital appointment Bec : ) Must be a relief

Simmi, keep a wee eye on your mood lovely, if the feelings continue for more than 2 weeks please go & see your GP. Don't ruin your maternity leave when there's help out there. Although sometimes I think it's hard to tell if it's my mood or just sheer bloody exhaustion!!

Keep up the photos Facebook, I love seeing all their little faces x

Aww well done Emery sleeping through. Hope your eldest little one is better asap DL.

Yeah i think my mood is exhaustion tbh i feel like I am meeting myself coming backwards at the moment.

I really am going to town on photos on fb

Hey girls how are we all? Started christmas shopping yet? Simmi there been days where nights and days have merged into one, in fact feels most of the time and my mood has been bleak on times lol. So how you managing with two I don't know bless you. Aled won't sleep through, still every 3hrs despite being 12 weeks. He probably weighs about 19lb now, I kid you not. hes almost out of 6-9 month clothes and in size 4 nappies.Hes greedy lol. He's got his next lot of jabs on wednesday so find out his weight then...

The girls had me and my OH up the other night at 3am, that was on looooooooooooong day lol but sleep is a thing of the past haha

2 weeks today though we be in lanzarote. I can't wait for some sun lol (watch it rain whilst we are there lol)

Anyway girls your babies are so beautiful and DL, her hair omg!!! gorgeous xxxx

Tbh girls Iím struggling, on friday i spent the majority of the day crying because they were crying and I didnít know why no matter what i tried they didnít stop and it was horrible.

The twins have odd nights where they sleep through but think its exhaustion with them as they cry from 7/8pm til bed I just donít know what else to try.

Aww wish i was going for some winter sun!! Hope you have a lovely time. And go Aled for being such a chunky monkey thatís uber cute

Xxx

Aww hun I know how you feel. the OH came home from work the other day after the kids screamed all day during half term and I was like 'I am a broken woman' lol it can get to you I know but you're doing a mighty fine job sweetie
    How many hours sleep you think you're getting? Its a killer sleep deprivation lol
    Ah thanks hun but no doubt it be stressful travelling lol. It's cute to be chunky but I feel I dont have a baby for long cos he's so big already boo lol xxx

Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154 LastLast