Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,288 of 2288

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Emery poops all the time! It's a shock if she hasn't when I open her nappies lol
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

Awww Simmi congratulations <3

Quote Originally Posted by *DogLover* View Post
    Emery poops all the time! It's a shock if she hasn't when I open her nappies lol
    Ditto DL! They don't half smell too lol

I got none of your ladies on my facebook boo lol

How we all getting on? Aled is 6 weeks today.... time is flying by! He be off to school before I blink lol xx

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I know the days are flying in. Emery is 4 weeks tonight : (

Bec, pm me your name & I will add you to my Facebook. Be much easier to keep updated on the babies that way : )

We are doing well, she's still sleeping loads but having more wake full periods now. She was quite unsettled yesterday & was wanting fed alot so I assume she's building up to a growth spurt. Thought lastnight was going to be a nightmare but it was fine. Gave her a bath today (which she loves) but as usual she screamed blue murder getting dried, moisturised & dressed. I've taken a photo of her once she was dressed & you can see she's in a mood!! Lol
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

Pm me to bec

The twins are 1 week old today can't believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is everyone doing?

Twins are 2 weeks old. We had a rough night with them last night, oh is back to work monday and I'm worried

Hi girls how we doing? I sent you pm's
    Sorry for crap updates but since I had my new phone I haven't logged into tapatalk so its only when I jump on the laptop I catch up!

How is the lack of sleep going girls? I had to wake OH last night at 1.30 as I could not stay awake any longer. Aled was up til 2.30 then and woke again at 5.45.
    He had his 6 week check up on wednesday, doc thinks hes got a heart murmur but won't know until the appointment in hospital on the 25th. He's now 12lb 14.5oz and all the 0-3 clothes are long packed away and into 3-6 booo

Simmi I dreaded my OH going back to work but then I sort of got into some sort of order on my own and it isn't that bad but then I don't have two newborns But I am sure you be fine chick. my friend had twins last march and got a newborn now plus 2 older children, she has 5 kids and 3 under 2 I find it had with 2 under 2 let alone 3 lol she's braver than me haha

bahaha DL you gotta think why can these babies be in a mood? they have all their needs met, sleep when they want. got a cheek huh haha xxx

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Aww i hope his heart mumur is nothing to worry about bec and I canít believe he 6week already!

He goes back tomorrow and i am worried but i suppose i will have to cope wonít i

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153