Page 148 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149 LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2226

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Thanks Hun. Nice to get away but come home to a mountain of washing lol so invested in a tumble dryer. OH picking it up later. Excited for it lol how sad haha

Aww chick bless. What you tomorrow? 35 weeks? Surely they can't leave you go much longer? You still checking the sugar levels? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I really want a tumble dryer just no where to put it

Yup 35 tomorrow, they are gonna admit me at 36 if twin 1 still transverse which i am pretty certain she still is. Yup still doing my sugars and they have been fine, i missed one day this week as I was being sick. Xxx

I bet that's a pain having to the sugar levels. Have they been within normal range?
    Well one more week of being pregnant then chick? 🤞🏻 hope tomorrow goes ok!! Just hope they give you a date. Not fair

Oh my tumble is going in the garage as I got no room for one but the rate I am doing washing I will need two washing machines too lol xx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Yeah all apart from 2 and that's because i had nutella on toast! Well they are admitting me at 36 but haven't said they will section me that week which angers me.

We are gonna get a bigger washing machine with a bigger drum as otherwise it will be on all day i would put a dryer in the sellar but its damp down there xxx

Simmi, I don't understand why they are admitting you but wont give you a section date?! That's crackers. It's ridiculous that you still dont have a date to work to at this point.

We have settled on a name, Emery Willow : )

Took her for her newborn photography shoot today, she was so well behaved until the very end when she peed & pooh'd on the photographer lol!

I've been feeling a bit crappy the last few days. By the afternoon I'm feeling really dizzy & light headed. I do have iron tablets as I was anemic after having her. My back & hips are sore too : ( I think I might have a urine infection tbh

I know i will be querying that today when I go, as i think it's ridiculous. Had a poor sleep due to pain in my thighs.

That is a beautiful name DL! I bet the photos are gonna look amazing.

I really hope you feel better asap, get yourself in the drs to check urine honey xx

Yeah well that didn't go well, stupid consultant didn't listen to me, has written in my notes that i am well which is bull! Now saying I don't need to be admitted and i still won't have a section til 39weeks!
    Got home and burst into tears, why is no one listening to me and my concerns!!!

Oh simmi : ( could you request to see another consultant? Or the lead of midwifery?

I am a total mess today, just don't understand why the consultant can't see im struggling when the midwife could this morning.. i have another scan next week and i will be requesting a section date again, i am in so much pain with my legs, groin and sleeping is pretty much nothing. I am as pale as a ghost they need to see my health is important too.

Hows your little girl DL?

Xx

Simmi, I really feel for you lovely. Totally unfair to leave you ha gong like this. Of course your health is important, I mean at the end of the day it's you that has to take these two babies home & care for them 24/7. Just refuse to leave next week until the give you a date!!!

Aw, she's an absolute wee smasher. I love her to absolute bits, poor wee thing has me constantly up in her face kissing & smooching her. She's still very very sleepy & really only wakes for a feed at the minute. Unfortunately she's caught the cold from her sisters so she's snuffily & sneezing. She's been sick a few times today & it's a bit phelmy : ( Hopefully she recovers quickly x

The problem i have next week is they are sending me to triage for my scan to be reviewed so i highly doubt whoever the call to look at it will be able to give me a date. The past two days have been hell, i am so uncomfortable, my legs and groin are in so much pain.

Aww DL that is so cute to read, she is beautiful i am sure she doesn't mind all the kisses. I hope she gets over her cold quickly xx

Ah simmi you poor thing it must be horrendous for you... I know how uncomfy I was with one let alone two but I guess they see it so long as the twins are healthy and no health concerns then they won't pluck them out early unless they have too as they are better off in womb than out at the mo.
    I heard a woman when I was in hospital a few days before I had aled after reduced movements, saying she was so uncomfortable and just wants baby out as from what I could gather he was measuring big but she was only 36 weeks and I could hear midwife tell her that they won't bring baby out just because shes feeling fed up and uncomfortable.... I think if that was the case not one pregnant woman would see full term haha.
    But you're nearly there chick and doing so so well. I hope you have a date soon, I really do bless you

Hope baby comes over cold soon bless her but I know you just can't help but smother them with kisses lol

Aled is 3 weeks old today. time has flown! And yesterday he was over birth weight at 10lb 4oz! He's thriving now but on comfort milk as he was struggling with wind bless him but my son suffered the same so knew the signs straight away!

First full week on my own with 4 kiddies as OH was back in work a week ago... so far so good and already doing DIY haha xx

Thanks bec, i was in triage this morning for reduced movement naughty twins but they were ok. I totally understand them wanting them to stay in there but i feel like my health isn't as important to them.

Aww glad he is now over birth weight and glad you swapped him right away. You really are crazy doing diy! Xx

Goodness me simmi, those two little monkeys are putting you through the mill. Luckily, it will all be worth it when they arrive!!

I understand them not delivering them early but surely they could give a date between 37/39 weeks?! For preparation of nothing else.

That's Emery almost a week old already. Totally flown in. She done really well lastnight, going a while between wakenings & up for an hour or so each time. Hoping for the same tonight. Still getting used to the getting up out a deep sleep lol x

Yeah they will be when they get here, just need to be positive for the next couple of weeks. Yeah I'm not expecting them to deliver me early but give me an end date so i can sort childcare ect

Aww wow that has flown by DL! Xx

Page 148 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149 LastLast