Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Hi ladies, I'm away on holiday for the week. So take care & catch up next week x

Oh enjoy yourself. Very jealous!!

How's it going Simmi? I'm loving all my new furniture which has arrived this week.

Ordered some custom hoods for my pram too. Just my car seat to find a style I like now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Enjoy DL! Another Jealous one here

Yay for your furniture arriving bec

I'm okay, feeling a bit odd this week suffering with painful leg cramps and headaches which unbearable at times.

How are you doing?? Xx

Aww bless you have really suffered this pregnancy haven't you Hun?

I keep forgetting I am pregnant if I am honest as in no symptoms apart from sore boobs and an expanding waist line but full of life. Hope it lasts hehe.

I've got a full pack of mam bottles which were on offer in boots. My list is slowly going down!!

You decided on a pram yet? Xxx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

August/September/October Mummies 2017

I kinda just want this sickness to bugger off now. I am so down about it.

Glad your feeling pretty good and got your bottles

My list is still so long haha!

We are thinking of cosatto too and fro duo it's side by side, the only thing thats putting me off is I'm worried i am gonna get stuck in doors

You haven't half been plagued by this sickness bless you Hun.

Oh I bet your list is long needed two of more or less everything. Gumtree and eBay would be my best friends to find bargains.

Oh I thought that about the donkey that I wouldn't be able to go through doors and into lifts etc but it's fine
    First time I pushed it I thought I was pushing a lorry. It felt huge haha. But it's fine. Was weird having it in single mode today actually.

My little girl had her first day in nursery today

I had a consultant appointment today too and I've had my c section date booked for 24th August so 17 and a half weeks to go whoop xxx

Ebay currently is my best friend

Thats good to know if i look at the measurements of the donkey and the others then i will know it will fit.

Aww how did she get on??

Aww that will soon be here i hope i get a csection date soon although i suspect it will change if the babies aren't growing.

Sickness is still going and i really had enough now, 15 weeks tomorrow i honestly thought it would have gone by now xx

I love eBay. But if an addict if I am honest lol. I often see lots of like new twin outfits on there in bundles but I guess until you know sex hard to buy etc.

The donkey is 74cm wide if that helps Hun.

Yeah your sickness ain't half dragging on poor thing
    You starting to feel any movements?

This is the earliest I've had a c section date. I don't get them normally til about 34 weeks. But no doubt you be having babies before 36 weeks? Xxx

I keep thinking i can feel something but nothi definite I don't think.

Yeah sickness is really getting to me now, i really am low.

Uhm they try and get me to 36/37 weeks so we will see i have a growth scan at 34 weeks so i am assuming it will be decided then when.

Thats fab re the donkey i was worried i would get stuck in lifts ect xx

Yeah I was like that for a while thinking was that a movement or not just thought maybe you be feeling something as you got a few more limbs rustling around in there compared to me hehe.

Yeah hopefully make it to near as term as possible to give them best chance to grow

Yeah I can turn around in one turn in a lot of lifts so I ain't walking out of a lift backwards as such. Try some prams out. I love pram shopping cxx

I'm 15 weeks today so I am hoping i start to feel movement real soon.

I really like the cossato (sp) to and fro but the colours put me off a bit. There really bright and loud haha. They don't have many double prams out to try. I need to find a big mothercare and babies r us xxx

There is a large mothercare near me. How about a John Lewis? They have a large range of prams? And there's quite a lot of small independent children's shops near me which have a range of plans. Do you have any? We used to have a mamas and papas but that closed and nearest of one them now is an hour away!

Yay for 15 weeks. I'm waiting for 24 weeks v day now for next milestone! Xxx

Never even thought of John Lewis so will try there. There is a larger mothercare in the main town so will defo try there too.

Every week is a milestone for me at the moment, the miscarriage for twins goes on til 22 weeks i think!

How you doing? Xx

August/September/October Mummies 2017

How's that twin book? Did you read more of it?
    Oh what a horrible thought. A miscarriage at 22 weeks no time is a safe time I guess. We worry about our kids from the second we find out we're expecting.

Do you use bio oil Hun? I've put it on in all pregnancies from around week 14 and touch wood escaped any stretch marks. It probably don't do anything but I feel like it helps lol xxx

Last edited by x bec x; 25-04-2017 at 08:42 PM.

I returned it to the library yesterday just thought it wasn't worth worrying myself more.

I do have a similar product to bio oil which i have been applying, however i do have pretty bad ones from DD so i think they will just reopen! Xxx

Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast