Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1810

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Yeah you can never judge if baby is a sick baby. My DD1 was very sicky even when she was weaned but think that was her autism with lumps and texture and gagging etc.

I've just looked, I've got the wrong paint too. I wanted fast dry 2hr gloss but got the normal 24hr one so will swap it on Monday when I take my son to get school shoes. I may just paint the top of the door and frame where they can't reach for now

But yeah my baby is currently in the needy stage. Always wants picking up, following me around crying, pulling on my trousers. I thought her walking would make her more content but nope! Don't help she only takes 2 short naps of around 40mins so I have to squeeze as much as I can into that short space.

Haha I said that to my auntie in Asda yesterday. They were eating half her trolley of food going around. Could swear they've never seen food lol. Good though to have a nice appetite

Oh dear. Pesky cramps. Who knows, you maybe dilating. Will your midwife examine/give you a sweep at 40 weeks? (That is you get there!)
    Hope paracetamol help but they are like eating sweets for me. Useless which is a shame xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I love the smell of gloss!

That true about good appetites but literally give them their brekkie & then have mine & they are round me like little gulls round a bag of chips!!

Yeah I think after Wednesday appointment she will offer me a sweep on the next one. I will probably give the sweep a go but usually they can't sweep anything as the membranes aren't really there due to lack of dilation. We shall see, it's such a waiting game by this point.

Oh I didn't know you found paracetamol useless? That's rubbish. I try not to take them often if I can help it. I'm up in bed now & they have definitely eased off so hoping for a decent nights kip x

How did you sleep DL?

Bec isn't it gloss we aren't allowed to use when preggo?

I have packed the twins bag, just mine to do but i need to go buy one tomorrow.
    We only live over the road from the hospital so OH can be there and back in 10 mins so that's why I'm not taking loads.

I don't think I've felt twin 1 (girl) since yesterday morning, I'm giving her a couple of hours and if I'm still not sure gonna ring triage. I've definitely felt one of them but it's so hard to know what arms and legs belong to who

Ahh so we are counting down to the same day xx

How did we all sleep girls? Mine was very bitty as per lol.
    Glad the cramps eased off. Paracetamol doesn't work for me. Only ibuprofen but we can't have that which is a shame.

I have no idea if we're not allowed to use gloss Simmi. Never heard of it but never looked into it but every single pregnancy I've decorated and used gloss and paints and various other things and none have come out with 2 heads lol
    Heck i was up on the kitchen roof only a few Saturdays ago

So much scaremongering and you give up so much of your life as such to be pregnant, before long they will want all women cocooned in a room lol

Ah isn't it scary to think we're talking sweeps now. The end is near!!

Oh that's good you don't live far from the hospital chick!
    Oh get a cold drink down you Hun and see then. I dunno how you can tell which twin is which. I wouldn't have a clue hehe

Taking kiddies out with my friend at 1 to get them out of house and away from the last of the bathroom tiling xxx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Simmi, any movement from girl twin? I would only have given her a 1/2 hour to an hour & then phoned the hospital. Better to be safe than sorry x

This is the only pregnancy I haven't been painting & glossing lol. I'm usually up ladders painting & whatnot. Tbh this place could be doing with a few coats of paint in places but will just need to wait now. The builders haven't used good quality paint at all so I want to buy washable stuff & paint the busy areas.

I know, I feel like this year has just flown in & babies are imminent.

I slept ok, I'm wakening up when I turn which is fairly often. Plus it's too hot with he duvet on but then I end up chilly so I'm fighting with my covers all night lol. No cramp lastnight though so that was good.

Hope you have a nice afternoon with your friend bec x

That made me chuckle non have two heads
    Hope you have a lush day out bec.

I think i have felt her but my skin is so tight I'm not sure what twin is what.

Glad you got some sleep DL, I'm the same with the covers one minute they are on and one minute their not

Xx

It's rubbish isn't it? I'm knackered going to bed but I just never wake up feeling rested at all.

Has the baby moved now? x

I know it's hard to feel rested.

Yes she had a little wriggle just going to keep an eye on her for the rest of the day xx

Have you decided on names for the babies yet simmi? I've got a little list for this baby, obviously some will be scrapped straight away & I'm hoping they suit the list that's left.

Kids got collected at half 12. Dh & I went straight out & had lunch. We have bought all dd2's birthday presents & I'm going to wrap them in a little bit. Then all I need to do is go get her cake & buy ballons the day before. We are going to the zoo on the day so I may well make a pack lunch aswel.

On the way home we stopped at a local coffee shop & had double nugget ice creams & bought cakes to bring home for a cuppa : )

Hope you girls are having a relaxing Sunday x

I ended up changing plans and taking the kiddies out myself and then I am meeting my friend later around 7 for some food somewhere. Just dunno where to go!!

Simmi how is baby moving now?

I've cleaned all the bathroom and kitchen again and made a start fitting kitchen locks as my baby is constantly in the cupboards but awkward as we got j handle kitchen (as in no handles!) so difficult to place these locks but they are inside the cupboard out of sight thank god lol

Oh I never ever wake up feeling refreshed. Feel groggy and takes me ages to wake up! Not that I fully wake up lol

How many names you got DL sorted?
    I need to think of a middle name. Think I got one. Another welsh one.

Oh lovely DL you having shop bought or hand made cake? Wen is her birthday?
    Mmm cakes. I'm so having dessert tonight lol
    Although I had a fresh jam and cream scone for breakfast

Sounds like you had a lush day DL! Ouu could eat a lovely home made cake

Yeah we have Georgia and Elliott just not sure whether we have 2 t's on the end of elliotts name or 1..

They have been a tad quiet them both today but i have felt them shifting around.

As always bec you're a busy bee, i just woke up from a nap as i just don't feel well but not sure why

Xx

Ah lovely names Simmi tough one on the ts though. I guess it will always be mis-spelt either way by people lol.
    My daughter keeps getting called Megan by people but her name is Maygan. I am sick of saying "may like the month"

I find this little man of mine is quiet during the day but perks up in the night. In fact most of my pregnancies been that way come to think of it

I feel dreadful too Simmi. Terribly dizzy and light headed. Get it all the time. I've had to sit down as I was swaying whilst standing. Hope you feel better soon xx

Got 10 names & a few are actually unisex. Not sure on a middle name either but feel I would like to give baby one as the girls have a middle name.

R u taking the kids out to dinner? That's always a hard one to keep them entertained.

Will just be buying her a Costco cake as it's just going to be us 4 (I assume number 5 will still be in utero), my mum, mum in law & sister in law. The zoo is an hours drive away so I want to take the cake & sing happy birthday to her there so we don't need to invite everyone back here. The kids will likely fall asleep in the car home so will be past their best to bother with people singing & I will probably feel the same & not be bothered making teas & coffees after being on my feet all day. Her birthday is the 26th so day after my due date.

Aw Georgia & Eilliot(t) are lovely names x

Aww myDD bday is the 27th sounds like you have a lovely day planned for her birthday

What do you girls think about the T one or 2?

Wow we couldn't get 10 as we both hated each others choices haha.

Hope you feel better too bec, i have a lot of pressure in my bum and i just feel off! You get your feet up!

Just back from food. Nah didn't take the kiddies, way too much stress lol. The OH watched them. Came home to see he fitted all the kitchen locks for me, sanded down new door frame for me to paint, all kiddies in their pyjamas, he made his own lunch box and put a load of stuff in the car for a tip run! Wow he can be productive haha.

Aww so 2yrs ago you were heavily pregnant too DL! And Simmi 5 years ago for you yeah? I've never had a summer baby, we'll sort of with my DD2 I guess being end of June. I wonder if baby will come on DD2 birthday DL... waters going in the zoo hehe but sounds like a nice birthday planned.

10 names. Wow. I struggled with one

I bet it's so nice Simmi knowing you don't have work tomorrow! take it easy especially if you ain't feeling 100%.
    Hmm I would say 2 ts to match the fact it has double L. Looks more symmetrical. Stupid reason I know Elliott Elliot yeah two ts xxx

Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast