Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1810

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Quite a difference from last week : o

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Double post

Lush bump DL it looks lower than last weeks!! Not long to go now

Yup i am aiming for them to stay put til 36weeks so they are chubbier haha, count down to the next scan 11 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was just the baby laying on a nerve cos the pain went then come back for a bit but gone again now thankfully but I was up peeing about 5-6 times during the night and couldn't get comfy or breathe through my nose with this cold!

I often wonder what they do in the womb. Not a lot I guess lol. Have a pull on the umbilical cord? Admire their hands and feet?

Lovely bump DL and can see you've grown a bit during the week! I can tell from my photos but baby seems to be laying in a different position each photo so hard to judge I gusss.

Ah Simmi not long til you see babies again. We'll have to have a guess how much they weigh again xx

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

36 weeks would be a really good gestation simmi. Oh not long until next scan : )

I didn't sleep great at all, was really bothered with stomach cramp. I should have just got up taken paracetamol but then I thought I was silly & wimpy. Tonight, I'm going to take up two & a glass of water so if I am really bothered I can just take them & hopefully sleep better.

Hubby is working today as he had his day off cancelled so I'm my own with the kids till he finishes which is meant to be 7pm. Raining just now but it's meant to dry up so fingers crossed x

Yeah not long that is my next countdown! It seems so far away and today been strange my body been very sluggish and sore

Sorry you didn't sleep so well, it is your stomach or bump cramping? Your definitely not wimpy either. Hope your day with the kiddies was quick and easy too xx

It's like period cramps that I get. I wouldn't mind if they were actually doing anything. I had them loads lastime & still went overdue so it kinda annoys me more than anything.

Been really busy with nothing in particular today. Got lots of hoovering done & all the washing away. All the babies things are hanging in their wardrobe.

I've sorted out the stuff to take to the hospital for them, does this sound right

2 newborn sleepsuits
    3 up to one month sleepsuits
    3 sleeveless vests
    3 short sleeve vests
    2 cardigans
    2 hats
    3 blankets
    2 muslins
    Packet of water wipes
    Their umbilical cord tie

Our hospital provides nappies so don't need them. What have I forgotten?

Bottle of milk if you're not breast feeding?
    You're taking more than i am for twins! Maybe i need more.

You never know DL they maybe doing something xxx

They provide milk anyway & I haven't decided yet : )

I forgot about the baby's comforter, better take that too...

Oh do you think I'm taking too much? I'm just a bit unsure about what size of suit they will fit & taking the sleeveless vests in case it's quite warm so thinking they might be more suitable under the sleepsuit. Total minefield lol x

I don't think you can take too much dl, I'm taking 3 sleepsuits each 2 which are newborn and 1 tiny baby.. vests I'm just taking short sleeves as you can add a cardigan. I am only taking 1 blanket for each of them.

your hospital is fab! I have to take milk and nappies and it's bulking my bag out

Omg DL when I read that list I thought it was your stuff you had hung in the wardrobe not what you're taking to the hospital 3 blankets? 1 I am taking lol. I am even wearing home what I wore into the hospital lol. I always do lol. So glam

Either I am under packing or you're taking lots lol

That's good they supply nappies!! My hospital don't. I am taking my own milk too cos they push for BF and I don't fancy it being sold to me as such

I've had a flat out day as per. Just got in from food shopping. Currently making food

Simmi your next scan is the same day as my pre op. Let's hope it goes quick for the both of us xxx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

The little bundle I have made up looks small. The blankets arent massive just for a bit of swaddling lol. I will photograph it tomorrow. It will all fit in a really small bag : )

Did u have your kid free day today bec? My sil/mil are coming to take my two at 12.30 tomorrow & having them o/night. I did originally ask for them to just have them Monday but sil asked to for an overnight & since she's taken a week off work & had offered to have them a few days I felt I couldn't really say no plus a long lie will be nice considering my nights sleep don't seem to be going well at all.

I feel a bit achy & heavy tonight. My groin feels bruised? x

I just got mine in a little hand held cabin size suitcase! I guess if baby is sick extra blankets are always welcome
    I remember when I had my son I expected a normal birth, in out jobby but was in for 2 nights so was sending OH out to the shop for extra stuff cos all my stuff was back in my house 45mins away. So I guess pays to take extra!

I did have a few hours off from them yeah My auntie had my son and took him to this dinosaur cave place and out to lunch and my girls went to my OH mums.

Ah nice for a little break for you especially now towards the end and a lay in. I'd love one of them so jealous and take the offers while you can hehe.

My new bathroom door and new frame is fitted. Just rest of tiling around window tomorrow and then onto ceiling. I painted utility room. Can't paint door and frame yet cos still got lock and finishing touches to add but try and do that sometime during week but hard having wet paint and kiddies about

Oh I get sharp pains in my groin now and again. Make me walk funny for a bit lol. I guess bigger baby is getting now more pressure is going to be around these areas xxx

Yeah I would definitely rather have extra bits than run out. Dd2 was a bit sicky with mucas so I had to change her more than dd1 who was never sick.

Oh gosh, no paint & kids do not mix at all. I can't even make dinner without dd2 constantly hanging off me so if I was focused painting she would drive me crazy!

Yeah it will be nice to lay in & get a breakfast without sharing it with little seagulls. Honestly wouldn't think my two were fed they way they go when I eat lol.

Yup, must be the weight of everything on my crotch x

Ahhh that's the cramp kicking in. It's like bloody toothache, definitely worse at night. Taking paracetamol upstairs with me & if it keeps me awake tonight I'm going to see if the painkillers help....

Page 113 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast