Page 91 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2240

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Aww shame. Hopefully they be ready soon

Aww sometimes I ache if I've been flat out. Thankfully weather cleared so got lots done!

Oh I had this pointless passage way in my house next to the bathroom I turned into a laundry room but no room for a tumble as it's quite narrow but fits the washing machine and a little cupboard I made and a laundry basket so it will do lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

My blanket got posted this weekend so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow : )

Oh good for you Bec, I have a laundry space upstairs too. I have shelves which hold all my towels & bed linen & my massive laundry basket plus a load of other crap lol

Not bad here today. Dry but super windy so got a big washing load dried. Meant to be nice tomorrow so considering venturing to the park with the kids myself

Had a lovely stuffed crust pizza for dinner which also meant hardly any washing up!

I know her kiddies are already off school so much be harder to work with them off, so I don't mind waiting.

I wish i had a laundry room

Suppose to have another heat wave this week and I'm not sure i will cope

Been up since 3am twin 1 felt like she was trying the kick her way out

Oh lovely post a pic of the blanket. Would love to see it

Oh bed linen is my bugbear, finding room for them cos I have about 7 different duvet covers for my bed and they are just so big to store lol. Lucky you having room to do it lol. Mine are shoved in drawers lol.

It seems a nice morning. I had a crap night sleep too Simmi. Just couldn't doze off for long. Kept waking every hour and then taking ages to go back.
    I dreamt I had the baby and he was 8lb 10!

I got the dentist again this afternoon. Great fun.

Noooooo heatwave please

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I had a nap yesterday as hubby got finished early & wanted to watch the tennis final so I took the opportunity to sleep. U fortunately it messed up my sleep last night & dd2 kept crying out. She's got the cold & a cough. I gave her Calpol earlier but tbh she seems fine, it must just be when she's lying down she's bothered.

Don't think my blanket will come today as it's a bank holiday here so probably tomorrow now.

I wouldn't mind a bit of a heatwave. I love the heat hehe. It's might to be sunny later today & beautiful tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol

8lb 10oz wouldn't be too bad Bec?

That's why I don't nap now no matter how knackered I am cos i just don't sleep well at night then. Which can be annoying when you're exhausted during the day.

My baby girl kept randomly crying in her sleep but she was sound asleep. Annoying lol

Yeah I find when I lay down I feel more bunged up and struggle to breathe as such. Bless her.

Oh bank holidays. They are just another Sunday to me? It's like you get two Sundays on the trot I find lol. Next one is end of August!

I love the heat and sun but not when I am this big any opportunity normally and boom I am out in the sun but I am like a vampire whilst pregnant. Hiding away

Yeah 8lb 10 be alright. More he weighs less weight I gotta lose
    I've had 9lb 14.5oz, 7lb 14, 8lb 13oz but last two were 39 weekers but boys tend to be heavier so he may be a high 8lber

With me finished work & nursery being off I constantly forget what day of the week it is.

My dd2 was 8lb 1oz & that was plenty big enough for me lol! She was 14 days late so that didn't help...

Ouu I can't wait to see your blanket!

Wish it was a bank holiday here! But i am on annual leave tomorrow yay!!

There a delay with my footmuffs due to zips not arriving in time so hopefully by the end of the week.

Hope the dentist went ok bec xx

I will be like that now once the kids break up this week. I won't know what day it is as there be no routine as such.

I got both girls booster jabs tomorrow. Thankfully got a district nurse coming out though as my eldest daughter screams the doctors down as she hates the place and you can't pacify her. But hope it goes ok with her as it's hard to explain to her what's happening etc.

Yeah I guess pushing a big baby out be no fun at all. That's a nice healthy weight though

Oh Simmi bet you're so glad to have tomorrow off. Hope you have a nice day.
    Oooo fingers crossed on the footmuffs soon. Can't wait to see pics.

Yeah dentist ok Hun. Just had a small filling. I opted not to be numbed as I was starving and wanted to eat straight after haha lucky it didn't hurt lol xx

Enjoy your day off today simmi!

Looks like it's going to be glorious here so we are getting the paddling pool out. Then after lunch my mum is coming over so planning on taking kids to a new park for a play : )

Immunisations cancelled today as nurse is off so rebooked for a fortnight.

Sounds like you're gonna have a nice day Hun. Although don't envy the whole rigmarole of changing the kiddies in and out of swim wear and setting up the pool. Hard work I find it haha

Thankfully it's warm but cloudy and breezy! So I ain't boiling

Hopefully the iPad be fixed AGAIN today so I can get that

I haven't bothered to put them in swimming stuff. Lathared them in cream & they are happy naked. Hopefully my mum won't be much longer & the park better have an ice cream van. Desperate for a Mr whippy!!!!

Oh don't blame you. Far easier lol.

I didn't think we were allowed mcuffries and soft served ice cream like mr whippy cos of the chance of listeria? Cos I have avoided them every pregnancy and if I have done that for nothing I am devastated haha
    Bad enough I can't have my medium/rare steak and vodka haha

I got the iPad and they fixed it for free. Damn thing best last now lol xxx

Day has been lovely but i am shattered after all the walking

Haha i hope there was a ice cream van! I have been avoiding them too however i have been having the odd mcflurry

Glad ipad is all fixed now too bec!

27 weeks today woop! Is it 3rd tri or is that next week? Xx

Page 91 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast