Page 31 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: August/September/October Mummies 2017

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    I feel really depressed and down, I don't want to eat or drink because it makes me feel worse. I am tempted to call the GP tomorrow as ask what else i can do.

It is always hard when you have time off hope the next 2 nights fly by for you DL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was literally just about to call gp on the Monday to try to get anti sickness tablets when I started feeling a bit better. It's just the tiredness now. I am unbelievably tired, it's ridiculous.

Just sitting having a cuppa before I get organised for work. I will be ok once I get there. Hubby is n/shift for the next 4 nights too so tomorrow & Thursday I will have to share the bed. Damn. Haha!
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

Aww bless Simmi. Feeling so grim all the time is no fun. It did my head in with my son. I couldn't go on a car journey without having to pull over numerous times to heave at the side of the road!!
    But yeah maybe worth seeing about getting some anti sickness tablets?

I find once I sit down the tiredness hits me so I just try and plod on all day.

What do you do DL for night shifts? Does it go quickly?
    I've been up since 6am this morning so getting a bit zonked now.
    We've not long got back from having ice cream. The sun come out but my god it's cold. But I was craving ice cream lol. Womb service and all that! Haha

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I'm a nurse. Some nights go quicker than others, just depends on patients & other staff really

I've always wanted to be a nurse hope your shift went ok DL

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and this nausea is horrid!! I think I am going to have to call the GP.

Hi ladies. Yesterday went well. Not nearly as crampy or as groggy as I thought I would be. I did wake up in recovery before they expected though. I still had all the tubes down my throat and the nurses were attending to other patients. So had a couple moments of feeling like I was choking when I woke up. But other than that. Im ok.

Spent the evening at friends who made dinner for us. Today ive been chilling in my pjs on the sofa. window shopping for my friends wedding x

Hey Lindsey glad yesterday went ok, and that your feeling ok! I bet the feeling of choking was a bit weird. Glad your friends looked after you and make sure you rest xx

Lindsey, glad to hear from you. Im happy (probably wrong word choice) that everything went well & that you are gently recovering x

I love being a nurse but the hours can be long. I do two nights a week & that's plenty for me at the moment. Hoping to move to community once I get the kids to school & nursery as I would love just my own caseload of patients.

Simmi, did you call the GP? Please do it if you haven't already. Not worth suffering if there's something that can help x

Ah Lindsey glad that everything went ok yesterday. Waking up with tubes in your throat must of been an unpleasant experience bless you. But sounds like you've had a nice relaxing time since which is what you needed.

Ah DL you got a lovely job as a nurse.

Yeah Simmi this sickness is awful for you bless. Did you get hold of GP? Xx

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

I missed the call back list for yesterday so I'm on it for this morning i am really suffering these past two days i am barely functioning at the moment.

I would love to be a nurse! Hope your shift went ok cx

Hope you have heard back from GP simmi x

Bec, are you feeling any movements yet? I think I can feel something if I lay on my tummy but haven't had anything else. I thought I might have felt them a bit earlier this time but doesn't seem to be the case 😞

Hope you heard back from docs Simmi and they can be of help cos it must be so awful for you.

I dunno if I am. Sometimes if I am sitting hunched over the breakfast bar on a stool I think I can feel something..... I didn't feel movements with my last pregnancy until I was 23-24 weeks but then it turns out my placenta was posterior but I've been told at dating scan and gender scan I got an anterior placenta now so hopefully something soon..... I don't use Doppler half as much now but be glad for movements for actual peace of mind!

With my second pregnancy I felt my little girl at 14/15 weeks. I be 17 weeks tomorrow! Come on little man Kung fu kick me haha xxx

I did and the gp was really rude and snappy on the phone. Won't prescribe over the phone so need to go in. I said open surgery difficult with be starting work at 7:30 am and the surgery not starting til 9:30 and i have to make the time up and my jobs an hour away from the gp!! She basically said try and get an appt so i rang and they have nothing until 7th april!!! So gonna have to go to open surgery as i cannot cope. I burst into tears when i put the phone down.

I can't wait to feel a bit of movement i had a horrible dream last night and i woke in a swear xxx

Oh that's really disappointing simmi that the GP was so unhelpful. The doctors are my surgery are lovely but the receptionist is a complete bitch but I suppose better that way around. Try & get along when you can, can work not just give you the time off as its a maternity issue?

Im 18weeks on Friday & was hoping to be feeling something by now. I didn't have much with the girls until 20/22 weeks so I'm not worried, just impatient hehe

It was disappointing i felt completely left, but i am going tomorrow as I can't cope and I think i am dehydrated i am only going to the loo no more than 3 times a day and my urine is quite dark so they need to help me out. Because its a gp i have to make the time up, if it was midwife/hospital I wouldn't

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and can't believe its not started to ease yet.. hope you girls start feeling movement soon, with my DD I'm sure i was about 14/15 weeks when i first felt the couple of pops xxx

Page 31 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast