Christmas Plates
Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: June/July 2017 Mummies!!

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    I know, so exited for the first birth, it's getting very real!

Everything I looked up said sciatica. I don't know, it hurts like all around my groin too. I kind of have to keep that side rigid as I walk otherwise it's so uncomfortable. It's my lower back down to my thigh/hip but the actual feeling of trapped nerve is in my right bum cheek! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does sound like sciatica to me. My sciatica has mainly been in my bum cheek too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didn't even realise it could be in your bum cheek! It still hasn't gone away although sometimes it's not as painful as others.

How is everyone?

Mines been in my bum cheek most of the time, only occasionally gone down my leg.

I'm knackered today, having a total "isn't this pregnancy over yet" day today

Hi ladies! Its been ages since I've been in here. It's been pure chaos here as we put an offer in on a house in our home town 30 miles away last week which has been accepted. I've no idea when or if it will eventually complete but most our research says it tends to take about 3 months which unfortunately takes us to mid july. Our tenancy ends here at the end of June so im praying it's faster than that. If this little lady does a repeat performance of her brother she'll be here by the end of June too. We don't really know if or when to start packing up this house or where we'll be living If the house purchase takes longer than we have left on our tenancy. Stressed and tired is an understatement!
    On the positive, 25 weeks now and she's wriggling away and her kicks wake me up so this is all good 😀

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
    Florence Ann born 30 April 2012, 7lb3 at 39+6
    Archie Sebastian John born 10th April 2013, 6lb2 at 36+0

MC at 6 weeks July 2013
    MC at 12+5 April 2016
    Chemical pregnancy June 2016

yay for offer being accepted! Fingers crossed it completes quicker than 3 months, I can't remember how long ours took, but we were waiting for the house to be finished (new build) so the mortgage acceptance felt quick in comparison
    Congrats on team pink too xx

Congrats on the House! Hopefully goes smoothly and completes quickly, it can be such a nightmare, depends on the chain you're in. All it takes is one party to hold everyone up

I am in so much discomfort now. Yesterday I walked for 10 minutes and it just about finished me off. The joints where my legs meet my pelvis really ache to move and my pubic bone is so painful, feels all bruised like I've been kicked in it. Don't know if I should mention to midwife as I doubt they can do anything. I'm just dreading another 6 1/2 weeks barely able to move and defo not walk far. It's getting me down a bit, I just hate not being able to do things.

Big hugs Sammi, I completely sympathise with the pain. Definitely mention it to your mw! I've been advised to sit on a gym ball to help - by physio.
    We walked to the ducks & park on Sunday & I had to take stops every few mins. Dreading walking to the Drs the further along I get as it's in the same place as the ducks.
    Hope everyone had a lovely Easter x

How is everyone? Can't get over how quiet the forum is now, compared to August '15!

I'm okay. Getting more and more uncomfortable as time goes on. Aches and pains, nothing terribly painful but feeling pressure and pain low down now and then. Funding normal stuff more tiring so having to take my time doing stuff and taking breaks.

☹️ sorry you're suffering, the end is in sight! I can't get over how quick it's gone!
    I'm getting a fair few bh's every day now, had to breathe through a few yesterday & Wednesday.
    I don't think it'll be much past my DD if I do go naturally, but I think I'm edging more towards an elective now. I'll discuss it properly with the consultant next Friday.

I'll be 35 weeks on Monday so in theory I could have baby in as little as 2weeks 😱. I keeping sort of panicking thinking how will I cope etc. I'm hoping I go naturally and don't go overdue like I did with dd.
    BHs can be difficult. I'm still getting mine.

That's crazy!
    I'm the same, small age gap is worrying me slightly x

I've got a bigger age gap but I still worry

It's natural I think. I worry that he's not going to understand & will hate me for not being 100% his now x

Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast