Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: June/July 2017 Mummies!!

June/July 2017 Mummies!!

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Welcome to the June/July thread & congratulations!

May
    28th sarafet arrived June 1st
    29th EmmieChan arrived may 30th

June
    4th Sammi arrived June 3rd
    9th Katie arrived June 1st
    ❤️Jelly Bear
    22nd Pattiamy arrived June 16th
    22nd CantonaSeven
    24th skinnycaramel baby boy arrived June 19th
    26th Twinkles

July
    4th Mrs Geek
    13th Treacle
    31st CheeseandPickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pattiamy; Yesterday at 04:25 PM.

Hello

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

how are you feeling? Have you been to see the mw yet?

I have a dr appointment on Friday and then midwife appointment when I'm 10weeks. That's what the receptionist said.

shouldn't the thread title be 2017? unless you are going back in time?? hehe. congrats all of you xx

Haha yes!

Ooh exciting emmie, I'm not sure when to go. Might ring up next week & see what they say xx

Ohhh congratulations guys!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Lil

Thank lil.

Pattiamy- I think I rang about a week after finding out.

I need to tell my work place soon as you have to do it as soon find out. G works on security there and my mum works on a different shift. Obviously there is confidentiality but I'm worried that if I tell work something might get slipped to my mum so I feel like I need to tell her soon. Which I'm not looking forward too. I know she won't be happy and will be a bit judgy about it. I think I'll speak to G about it when he's up later (he's on nights so is asleep now)

I'm dreading telling work. I told them at around 6 weeks last time & it had reached the district manager 2 seconds after I left the room & got round to the other stores about an hour later I don't think I'll tell them for a while. I'm on light duty permanently anyway due to my back.
    Fingers crossed your mum reacts better than you hope x

Last time I told work they did keep it private so I think they would this time. I think if I keep from my mum she'd be upset not just about the unplanned pregnancy but also feel like I didn't trust her or something

I'm going to the dr tomorrow and then I'll wait for my midwife appointment and scan date. I'll tell work sometime in the next week or so, but only because I'm a nurse and they probably need to know for risk assessments and all that jazz. So far, I'm feeling great, just a little bloating. How is everyone else doing? Xx

June/July 2017 mummy's!!

A teeny but nauseous (especially when I'm in cold - same as last time) knackered already & really bloated here!
    Thankfully I only work one day a week at the moment so it's only really 31 shifts til I leave lol (I get 5 weeks holiday so will use that & then have mat leave start at 39 weeks)
    My supervisor knows but only because she's a really good friend & she's ttc too
    We're keeping it quiet from our families until 12 weeks, I'm expecting MIL to go off on one xx

I've had a lot of nausea, cramping and a few dizzy spells. Tired a lot too. Doesn't help that I woke up with a cold/sore throat yesterday.
    I only work one day week too and get 5 weeks holiday too. So I think I'll arrange to take them at the start maternity leave.

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast