Thread: so sad and lost and lonely

so sad and lost and lonely

It's been 4 days since my evac. It's the second baby I've lost in 6 months
    I've been home alone all week with just the occasional text. People are truly uncomfortable with being around women who have miscarried. All I need is a friend to say, "fancy a coffee today" but no one has come near me. And it makes it so much more difficult.
    Lupus Mummy to
    Baby 1 said goodbye in July 2003
    Baby 2 my beautiful baby Jack conceived via IVF born June 2015
    Baby 3 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 10 weeks March 2016
    Baby 4 natural bfp missed miscarriage at 11 weeks September 2016

Pregnant with baby 5.... hold on baby

I think people just genuinely don't know what to say to a woman whose lost a baby/babies sometimes. Could you maybe text a close friend and ask if they'll like to go for a coffee as you really need someone to talk to right now?
    Mummy to beautiful Angel Identical twins born at 23+1 29.07.2014 Olivia & Isabelle. ❤️

Mummy to two beautiful girls on earth Imogen 01.01.2016 and Isobel 05.02.2017 ❤️

Oh sweet it's horrible isn't it. Absolutely no one could say the right thing to me, but saying the wrong thing was 100x better than those who just seemed to forget I existed. It took my best friend 9 weeks to make any contact afterwards because she "didn't know what to say".

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
    Florence Ann born 30 April 2012, 7lb3 at 39+6
    Archie Sebastian John born 10th April 2013, 6lb2 at 36+0

MC at 6 weeks July 2013
    MC at 12+5 April 2016
    Chemical pregnancy June 2016

massive hugs hun here for you xx

I am so sorry you have to deal with this on top of your loss. I find it quite strange actually. Ok, it is not the most comfortable thing in the world but it's not as if you expect them to make it all go away for you... When I lost my baby my friends were there. They also are moms and that was anough really. One came to mine and as she walked in she just said "I don't have anything to say, I am just going to cry with you." But people are different, some "freeze" in these kind of situation, although they don't mean any harm...
    I would totally invite you for coffee but we are a bit far... i suppose the online community is always bette than nothing x
    {No calamity befalls, but with the Leave of Allah, and whoever believes in Allah, He guides his heart, and Allah is the All-Knower of everything.} Qur'an 64:11

DS1 born 03/2008
    DS2 born 06/2011

DD1 born at 21+2 wks (died at 19wks) on 04/05/2014

Oh MrsC I'm so sorry for you. I had an evac 2 weeks ago after baby measured 7 weeks at 10 week scan with no heartbeat. It really is devastating isnt it? I know what you mean about people feeling uncomfortable. People hust don't know what to say. I've relied on my dh, my sisters and my parents these last few weeks. My best friend keeps messaging saying she is trying to find the rime to pop down but hasn't managed yet. I have felt lonely at times and stuck as I've been off work and so disn't feel like I could go out anywhere. All I can say is that although I'm a bit far to go for a coffee, I'm here if you need to chat.

It is absolutely rubbish and unfair, especially when you are so excited to be nearing the end of tri 1 and looking forward to telling everyone. And to have gone through it twice in 6 months must feel so unfair.

I go back to work tomorrow and am trying to look forward and plan aome nice things for me and DH, we were talking about a mini break somewhere during half term and I am trying to focus on getting back in shape (after more than 12 weeks of not exercising due to IVF and then being pregnant).

Anyway, big hugs, you can get through it.

Xxx

My Ovulation Chart----------------------My LTTTC Diary
    TTC #1 since June 08, mc @ 7 weeks (Sept 09),mc @ 8 weeks (June 10), mmc at 10 weeks (Sept 11), mc at 8 weeks (June 14) mmc following IVF at 10 weeks (Sept 16) "When you're going through hell, keep going"
    Diagnosed with 'factor v leiden heterozygous' as possible cause for recurrent mc
    Cheering all the LTTCers a sticky bfp!!!

I am so sorry. Friends might sometimes feel uncomfortable and don't know how to show their support. I usually call my friend and ask her if she has time for a quick cup of coffee. But have yr discussed reasons of yr mcs with yr doc? Have you thought on additional testing (karyotype, PGS NGS, etc)?

Their using my post about my miscarriage now

This is war
    Lupus Mummy to

blah blah blah
    please don't invade my thread about something very hurtful from 2 years ago with the softly-softly approach to advertising any private fertility clinics
    You want me to ask about your surrogacy story and guess what I'm not going to because I know youre fake
    bye!
    Lupus Mummy to

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsc1983 View Post
    blah blah blah
    please don't invade my thread about something very hurtful from 2 years ago with the softly-softly approach to advertising any private fertility clinics
    You want me to ask about your surrogacy story and guess what I'm not going to because I know youre fake
    bye!

Absolutely, how you doing now?