Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Hey ladies! How we all doing? Who's next to pop?xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aiden is 7 years old.

Damon is 5 years old.

I'm due 8th may xx

Hi Ladies

Just catching up on everyone, havent been on here for so long!

I am 38 weeks today and have my section booked for next Wednesday, so only 7 days to go for me now!

Been having a few twinges, tightenings and pinkish discharge for the past week, so hoping i last until Wednesday! lol

Good Luck everyone!

Kenzie x

Hi! Great to hear from you. Eek, not long now! What happens if you go into labour before next Wednesday? Xx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

Not long now ladies! Sorry Iv been crap and not been around much supporting you! Twins are hard especially when they both have colic and awake all night

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11
    Mmc at 7wks found out at 12+2 R.I.P Baby Bean Aug 10
    Chemical Pregnancy July 2011 & June 2012

Cheering Inkqueen, Williwonti, Claire25 & Bubalu For A Speedy BFP!
    Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

Oh hunni.....colic is not nice....DD had it for months and all I could do was cuddle her through the bad times xx

Oh no, my first had colic! You can get special medicine now, but only some GP's prescribe it... we found knees up to chest and circle massage worked a bit..

im struggling with night time too - still very two hour feeds and then he poos, then he's awake for sometimes two hours before he goes back to sleep and it starts again! Hubby is in the spare room so it's just me and I'm a walking tearful zombie!! Xxx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

Hi everyone! How are we all doing? Has anyone else had their baby yet?

Hoping and Laura how are you both this week? Have babies settled down any yet? Would be lovely to see some pictures when you have time

I'm 36 weeks now. 1 more week and I'm good for my homebirth I saw midwife a couple of days ago, she seems to think I'll go early. His head is engaged and bump is sitting much lower. She said to cross my legs until 37 weeks

After my appointment we freaked out a bit as we realised how much we haven't done, so went out and got the car seat and yesterday I cleaned all the baby clothes. It was lovely! This weekend we'll pack a hospital bag just incase, and Mark is going to build the crib. Countdown is on!!xx

Aiden is 7 years old.

Damon is 5 years old.

I'm 38+5 and having a bloody show......but we did dtd last night so not to sure if it to do with that......no pain as yet but bags are packed and ready xx

Leon was born at 6.05am weights 8lb 6oz ........home now and absolutely shattered xx

Aww massive congratulations Hun. He is beautiful xxx

Our little prince born 20/12/2011 via emergency c-section weighing 9lb 14.5oz

Our little princess born 20/03/2014 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks weighing 7lb 14oz

Our little princess born 30/06/2016 via elective C section at 39+1 weeks 8lb 13oz

Congratulations!

I'll post some pics of the twins later.
    Hoping I feel your pain these twins are going every 2 hours I'm exhausted! If it's not one it's the other and taking just under and hour to feed wind change them both and an hour later starts all over again

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

Congratulations Trudi! Leon is adorable xxx

Aiden is 7 years old.

Damon is 5 years old.

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast