Thread: April and May Mummy's :)

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Awww bless you! Any news on moving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11
    Mmc at 7wks found out at 12+2 R.I.P Baby Bean Aug 10
    Chemical Pregnancy July 2011 & June 2012

Cheering Inkqueen, Williwonti, Claire25 & Bubalu For A Speedy BFP!
    Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

It's still going on - but either side are not being quick with returning forms/contracts! i really want to know what's going on, as I'm just up in the air with timings, nurseries, schools (I've now missed school registration deadline for sons school)

fx the chains get their act together this week!

How about you?

Xx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

Oh no that's really bad they've not even signed the contracts yet! Yeah we found a property all contracts were signed last week there isn't a chain so fingers crossed 8 weeks and we shall have the keys!

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

Oh that's great news - congratulations.

We we just had bad news on ours - looks like the people we're buying from has had some private offer that they didn't even tell estate agent, so they've been delaying contract signing!! Estate agent is now seeing them Wednesday - basically estate agent found out today, and looks like private offer is a bit dodgy... we can't go ahead with purchase unless we complete by end of April as my mortgage offer runs out... it's all really sh&t, and so stressed. Can't believe they've messed us about so much and made us believe (and the people buying from us) it was all going ahead!! I've been stressing about schools, nurseries, logistics etc etc not to mention money, and the excitement of relocating to a lovely seaside village.

very sad and emotional done in xx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

Oh no hoping! What do you mean private offer? Hopefully things will speed up before April have everything crossed for you

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

I don't really know, as we only found out this afternoon, as did the estate agent. I think it's someone that wants to buy it without lawyers, agents etc... so all sounds a bit dodgy! Estate agent is still feeling positive, but we've got such a deadline (once my mortgage offer runs out end of April that's it as I'm on statutory maternity leave so won't earn enough to re-apply).

I just need to know what's happening and everything's heightened knowing that I should be giving birth in under 3 weeks.

Sorry to moan, there's still part of me keeping positive �������� I'm sure once baby's here things won't seem so intense and stressful.

How's everyone feeling?

Hugs go to all on this end stretch! Xxx

Oh no that's the last thing you need! Try not to worry tho I'm sure they will want some sort of security in relation to the house for themselves! The agents need to push them now to make a decision!

I'm ok on countdown now! 11 more days before they come!!!

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

I hope the estate agents get moving on this for you hunni.

Feeling big now and in pain when I walk on my right hip......7 wks to go and can't bloody wait lol.......good luck to you all as you've not got long left to wait to meet you little ones xx

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I can't believe we're all heading to the finish!

(I'm 37 weeks tomorrow!)

thanks ladies - this house thing has really hit me, and my daughter was so naughty all weekend. My son was an angel through it but had a vile tantrum this morning. I lost my temper and really shouted over the weekend and now I'm in bits with guilt, can't stop crying and know that it's mostly stress related. I shouldn't shout at my daughter but she tested me so much with being naughty and laughing about it.

Sorry, moaning again.

Mw appointment later today - I hope I'll keep it together, they always seem to make emotional!!

Xx

Try not to stress get on the phone with them and push them (the agents) and as for the kiddies don't worry too much I'm sure they won't remember we all get angry and shout god I'm guilty of it most days

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Thanks Laura �� Xx

i can't believe you've only got 10 days left until you'll have your twins in your arms! Amazing - you must be feeling sooo uncomfortable now!
    Last edited by Hoping; 21-03-2017 at 04:10 PM.

They're going to do the first stretch and sweep next Wednesday!!! Only problem is, is that hubbys two men down so he's full on with work and might not be able to make it to hospital if I labour on Thursday or Friday!! Gaaahhhh, why can't things be simple! I can't change appointment as they consultant mw only does Wednesday's!

Xxx

Oh yeah very uncomfortable I'm done in now

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Not long now - its nearly single figure countdown!! 😊 Xx

I'm so anxious tho! Had 3 health visitors come today to do mollies 12 month development review and she was really nice the 1 she was giving me advice but it's the not knowing of a csection! I think aswell with me and my partner I'm the sort of leader if that makes sense lol in the nicest possible way.. he doesn't cook or drive and is awful with money so I sort of take lead of everything.. if we run out of bread I'll go shop every tea time I'll cook ect and I keep thinking how are we going to cope!!

Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast