Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147

Thread: February/March 2017 Mummies!

Blog Entries
    Hi all zachary is good, 6.5 months here, crawling, pulling himself to standing, sitting and a tooth! We also get "mamamamama" when he's annoyed!

Still all breastfed and we are blw with him too.

Hope everyone and babies are well
    Mum to 5

Yea Lola is sleeping through, sitting up, rolling but not crawling. Started blw 2 weeks ago and going well so far.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Holly's 7 months next week 😭 she started crawling yesterday and sitting herself up. She's also breastfed and been doing blw about 6 weeks now she loves it. I wish she slept through, she's in my bed all night I don't even attempt put her in cot now lol
    💙 Ds1 2nd October 2005 at 39 weeks 7lb3oz 💙
    💙 Ds2 3rd January 2014 at 39+4 weeks 9lb 💙
    💗 Dd1 14th February 2017 at 39 weeks 7lb4.5oz💗

Doing okay here thanks

Pretty bad with reflux still and food isn't helping just making the sick more disgusting...

Went back to doc and he's on more intensive ranatadine and gaviscon which has appeared to be helping over the weekend! Altho now he's getting constipated ��

He's a right chunk, loves his food. Has toast and dry cereal and baby biscuits and pretty much ANYTHING he shoves in his gob haha.

Rolling around great still altho he hasn't figured out crawling but sits up and stands like a trooper.
    Working on a 4th :-O

How is everyone? Lola is crawling now and pulling herself up to stand against things. Just crazy how fast time has flown (She was 7 months last week). She's so strong on her legs. She also screams when I tell her no and pull her away from the DVD player . I just ignore it though. I'm 3 months pregnant with baby #2 so I'm extra tired.
    Last edited by paulac; 12-10-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Hi, how is everyone? How are all our February baby's? One next month how has that happened, its gone so fast.

Holly's walking now, she's a little madam I went to bed one night with a little baby and woke with a toddler haha she get jealous if anyone else cuddles me, tries kick balls, points to things she wants, oh and she tries say milk so constantly pulling at my top going meh meh if I dont feed her she tilts her head back crying. See little madam lol
    💙 Ds1 2nd October 2005 at 39 weeks 7lb3oz 💙
    💙 Ds2 3rd January 2014 at 39+4 weeks 9lb 💙
    💗 Dd1 14th February 2017 at 39 weeks 7lb4.5oz💗

I can't believe it's almost a year. Lola was late so is 1 in just over 7 weeks. She's almost waking and can do a couple of steps alone but then falls. I am back at work now but due to go on maternity leave again in 11 weeks as baby number 2 is due in April. I feel really emotional that my baby is nearly 1 and this time last year it was my baby shower! :-(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677